vaxsinations

Help Support CattleToday:

Jamal Jones

Reaction score
I help vaxsinate some bulls today. The heard maniger says that we were usin somethin called a 7way shot. H e also said that he give shots for black leg disese. The cows are white. If they gets black leg disese will there legs turn black? If there legs are turnin black is it to lait to save them with the shot? Is black leg disese dangerus to people? Can I catch it by touching the cows? If a cow gets it can it be saved by cuttin off a leg? The maniger says that it is rare to get it but it is very bad if one does so that give shots to them all.

Thanks Jamal

There is an 8-Way vaccine that contains the black leg vaccine without having to give and additional shot.

From what I have been told, never seen a case of black leg, but the leg does not turn black. Cutting off the leg will do nothing but cause the cow to be in more misery then they are before. A vet should be called diagnoise a case of black leg.

Hahahahahaha,
Jamal, you make me laugh. :lol2:

Unless your post is not a joke.

Then, you make me very sad. :roll:

T-Bro":1izrq7i5 said:
Hahahahahaha,
Jamal, you make me laugh. :lol2:

Unless your post is not a joke.

Then, you make me very sad. :roll:

haha i agree. I feel sorry for those brangus and black angus breeders. All of there cattle hand black leg. :lol2:

hillsdown":21g8wp2w said:
Green Creek":21g8wp2w said:
Without seeming impulsive and cynical, I think we have a troll.

I am positive "Jamal" is not a troll,,,but someone we all know very well. :lol2:

I for one am just hoping "Jamal" sticks with us for awhile. Keep up the good work J and let us know what the big boss had ya working on today okay? :nod: Oh and did ya get yourself some decent work boots yet? :D

Latest posts