Vaccinations

Help Support CattleToday:

I can only think of one day this summer that the night time low stayed at 70. Plus or minus a few degrees from 60 is common even on hot days.
The Bovasheild and Nasalgen at the same time is normal here. There is 7 full time large animal vets in this county. I assume that people with hundreds, even thousands of cows have consulted a vet. Thinking about it one of my neighbors is a retired vet. She is regularly giving shots at brandings where this combination is given.
Geeze, we've been getting lows in the 50's. A couple days ago it was 47. My wife went for her morning walk and practically made me jump out of my skin when she hugged me on her return.

Of course it's three weeks later than your post so maybe things have changed?

That's why I said "most" of USA. There are some states that are at an almost toxic level. I did not ever hear of vaccinating with SE until we moved here from Kansas back in 1978. So, yup, KS might be a high level state. Not very large area of US if high.

Geeze, we've been getting lows in the 50's. A couple days ago it was 47. My wife went for her morning walk and practically made me jump out of my skin when she hugged me on her return.

Of course it's three weeks later than your post so maybe things have changed?
Yep, it was 45 on Tuesday, 48 yesterday, today it is 49-50? Still a little dark out..