Va and Wva posters

Help Support CattleToday:

have yall been having a problem with deer in the roads in the rest of Virginia or is it just a problem here?...I've seen 9 or 10 dead deer on the side of the road here in the last 2 weeks

NamVet_Farmer44":2ali5re8 said:
..I've seen 9 or 10 dead deer on the side of the road here in the last 2 weeks

I've seen several dead on the roads as well as skunks, possums, raccoons, groundhogs and numerous squirrels.

Katherine

yotes are moving in and pushing them out into the roads i think....a yote got flattened out on the road about a mile from our farm earlier this year.

Home place (farm)'s 10 miles northeast of Barrhead, Alberta, Canada...

Me, I'm currently on campus at the University of Alberta in Edmonton, Alberta.

Home place (farm)'s 10 miles northeast of Barrhead, Alberta, Canada...

Me, I'm currently on campus at the University of Alberta in Edmonton, Alberta.

NamVet_Farmer44":67puckks said:
have yall been having a problem with deer in the roads in the rest of Virginia or is it just a problem here?...I've seen 9 or 10 dead deer on the side of the road here in the last 2 weeks

I know here in Pa the deer are in the rut. On the Pa turnpike around this time of year you can see dead deer laying along the road and on the road.

They used to call it God's country, now it's a tourist meca, between Boone, and Asheville, NC. Seems that Asheville is the eastern capital for all the hippies, weirdos, artsie fartsies, and the Lord only know many gays, and lesbians................

Latest posts