Utah makes 18

Help Support CattleToday:

HDRider

Reaction score
Governor Spencer Cox (R.) will sign legislation into law this week to eliminate the permit requirement, his spokeswoman told the Washington Free Beacon on Tuesday. The act will allow any law-abiding person over the age of 21 to carry a gun under his or her clothes while in the state. Convicted felons, those adjudicated mentally ill, and other people prohibited from owning a gun are excluded from the policy.

The repeal of permit requirements for concealed gun carry has accelerated over the past decade in a show of the increasing influence of gun owners and Second Amendment groups, especially at the state level. Utah is the 17th state to adopt a permitless carry system. While Vermont has used a permitless system since its founding, most states effectively banned any form of concealed gun carry until the mid-1990s. As recently as 1986, 16 states banned concealed gun carry while another 25 had laws allowing state officials to reject permit applications for any.

Each state that does not require a permit for concealed carry

If you want a brain teaser try to figure out the rules for carrying from VA to other states with a concealed carry permit. And then try remembering it all. Some states allow. Some don't, some you must tell an officer if stopped, some it must be empty and locked up. In the last month I have traveled 9 states and something seems to be different in all.

CB> I will go along with the 3 count but would allow for variance of caliber and model. Over the years I have accumulated a few additions to the inventory.
Those made of traditional, steel and good workmanship appeal to me. Tried to wear some out but wound up in second place. Gave one away
to my cousins son a while back. He grew up hard scratch and the good part has come to the fore. Told him to be prepared for the gun to shoot
better than he is able. Good ones are like that. One thing I did learn over the years, Some times the elk wins and that's OK (same goes for the rabbit)

I probably won't make any difference when they come to take mine away, other than to the first guy who couldn't take no for an answer.

Our state is the reason for that total JL. Sure has went to crap in the last 15 years. I'd give anything to have George Allen back.

Our state is the reason for that total JL. Sure has went to crap in the last 15 years. I'd give anything to have George Allen back.
I'm going to bet that it doesn't change this year in November. Same old thing only worse. The population in the cities carry the vote. The 95% rural areas doesn't matter to them.

Latest posts