Used Drum Mower

Help Support CattleToday:

MudHog

Reaction score
I'm on the lookout for a used drum mower. My tractor is a 42hp Kubota and I do not have rear remotes. If anyone comes across one, please let me know. Will travel to pick up if I can come across one. I've been searching CL and scratching.

@Lavaca - PM received and responded too.

@everyone - Still on the look out for other options.

MudHog":2wgt346o said:
@Lavaca - PM received and responded too.

@everyone - Still on the look out for other options.

You might take a look at the double action sickle mower such as the ones by frontier and they are not the only ones\

Mudhog, the PZ has two pans that are about 29 inches in diameter. There are three bolts holding the pan on and they are on about a 3" bolt circle. The mower is made in Germany by Zwegger and is a model CM165. PM me your E-mail and I'll send you pictures.

lavacarancher":16qheirm said:
Mudhog, the PZ has two pans that are about 29 inches in diameter. There are three bolts holding the pan on and they are on about a 3" bolt circle. The mower is made in Germany by Zwegger and is a model CM165. PM me your E-mail and I'll send you pictures.

PM sent with email address.

I'll give Carter and Carter a call tomorrow to see if their parts will interchange with the PZ. The dimensions should help them say yay or nay.

Latest posts