USA Basketball Team Looses World Championship

Help Support CattleToday:

aplusmnt":gw82oy4h said:
I thought after loosing the Olympics last time the U.S. Basketball team would bear down and not let this happen again. If they do not get it together they will not even qualify for the play in the Olympics.

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/59 ... O1&ATT=HMA

Geez, and we lost to Greece. Like they rule the basketball world. Saw in the paper today--John Wooden says he'd rather watch baseball.

Doesn' surprise me a bit.

Basketball is a "TEAM" sport. These guys are out for themselves.

This is a wonderful team.
Well put together with a wonderful chance to win the gold in China.
What most people dont get is that international game is different altogether. Better suited in many respects for forgein born players than our own.
It is still early on in this team development together. While a team like greece italy spain and argentina have played together since they were sixteen. You dont trump that in two months.
The upside is they are improving and have two more years to get it together.
Lastly they are on the right path as far as leadership, player choices and overall planning.
Much better than 2004
I still look for them to win it all in 2008.
MD

john250":38r6sie5 said:
aplusmnt":38r6sie5 said:
I thought after loosing the Olympics last time the U.S. Basketball team would bear down and not let this happen again. If they do not get it together they will not even qualify for the play in the Olympics.

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/59 ... O1&ATT=HMA

Geez, and we lost to Greece. Like they rule the basketball world. Saw in the paper today--John Wooden says he'd rather watch baseball.
Agree with Wooden, but between basketBALL and baseBALL, I'd rather watch ol' Shep lick his.

I sure hope they get it together by the Olympics. This might be the best thing that could happen to them, they will get focused now, not wanting to be like the last Olympic team.

In my paper I read during warm ups USA was show boating with dunks while Greece were shooting freethrows

Latest posts