Urgent! Pls read.

Help Support CattleToday:

Earl Thigpen

Reaction score
A friend of mine is missing from the Waco, Texas area. He disappeared March 28 from the Waco Airport where he left his truck. He rented a car but neither he or the car has been found.

His name is Wade Wells and he is an avid sportsman. He loves fishing and fishes freshwater most of the time although he has been known to fish the salt. Here's his picture:

wade.jpg

If you see Wade or know anything of his whereabouts please contact the Waco Police or this URL:
[email protected]" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Earl,

When a person is missing, you need as much publicity as possible so hopefully someone is working with the local papers, newspapers and radio stations to get the word out. You need a good description of the vehicle he was in, including year, make, model, color and license plate. You also need a nice big picture that's easy to see. I know from personal experience, and I'm sorry your friend is missing.

Sarah

Somebody needs to make a one page web site and get it up on all the search engines pronto. I did a Google search for Wade Wells and never did find anything about your guy.

Latest posts