Updated Website

Help Support CattleToday:

Running Arrow Bill

Reaction score
We've just done another update on our runningarrowfarm dot com website with new photos and all. Had a mini-tornado hit our place May 9 that trashed our hay barn, round pen, and impaled a 2x4 in ground within 30 feet of round pen and 50 feet of horse shed. Lots of trash & debris around.

Fortunately, NONE of our horses or Longhorns had a single scratch on them from the storm! The Power Above was definitely with us that night.

Have a good one folks!

Nice site! I really like the Longhorns. I always wanted to have one of those! We are just off the hwy 83 almost to Canada. Its amazing it runs from one end to the other!

Enjoyed your website, RAB...that "Sunny" sure is a beautiful animal. I always enjoy looking at the longhorns too...Quiggly has great color!

Gale Seddon":33p1xvfo said:
Enjoyed your website, RAB...that "Sunny" sure is a beautiful animal. I always enjoy looking at the longhorns too...Quiggly has great color!

Thanks!

Sunny's sire, "Mack K Shaker's Cajun" (our TWH Stallion) has produced 3 great get for us since we started him in service. All have been great temperaments: 2 fillies, one colt. He has just bred our Palomino mare, "Copy". Hoping for a nice one next spring by him.

Latest posts