Update

Help Support CattleToday:

THG

Reaction score
Dear Hereford Friends,

I wanted to let everyone know that Remitall Cattle Co has laid to rest the 2004 and 2006 Canadian Grand Champion Bull, Remitall Patriot ET 13P. It was such a awful lost for Remitall and others that used Patriot a lot in there cowherds. I for one jsut go semen on the bull, quite a price, but Patriot is dead and I think that semen will go up even more, just like with 29F and Online semen.

I will be planning some trips next month to venture west to Idaho to meet up with some good friends of mine. Wooden Shoe Farms and Split Butte Cattle Co. is my destination and can't wait to arrive out there. Such a beautiful place they say, haven't ever been there.

Another thing is, I think that everyone, when the semen comes out and when this bull is registered in the AHA database, but Remitall Resistor a Remitall Nation Wide son, and I forgot to say that Remitall Silencer is also another grand bull that will play big parts in the future of my cowherd. I tell you what, these NJW MC WSF Trail Boss daughters are some darn good ones and keepers. They are extremely wet and have great udder quality. Also, the first Remitall Olympian ET 262L daughters that are in production are by far the best so far I have seen this spring, but I have a lot of females to see this spring.

Also, one more thing, if you all wouldn't mind, please keep a prayer in your alls mines for the Virginia Tech students that lost there lives two days ago in Blacksburg, VA. As I heard the news not long after the shootings from buddies ofmine at Tech, it really got to me. I was once student myself at Tech and man I have been in both Norris and Johnston. It really freaks me out that I know where those class rooms are. My girlfriends cousin was shot in the arm at Norris the day it happened, and he is really freaking out because he sat next to a boy that got his head shot off, I can only image the horror. It really freaks me out.

Anyway, please if you all wouldn't mind, just say a short prayer for the lost and may God be with the family members that lost loves ones.

THG

Latest posts