Update on our sick cow

Help Support CattleToday:

NewCowboy

Reaction score
Just for FYI...the practically dead cow is now running, not walking, but running and mooing when she hears the 4wheeler crank up to feed the weaning heifers. We have her feeding now in a separate pasture connected to it and she comes from the back 40 to get that feed. Amazing. She seems completely back to normal and well. Just needs to gain weight. Keep your fingers crossed. Her nickname before she got sick was "Loudmouth" and she is back to herself. When she gains weight, I will post a new photo next to the old one. Just in case anyone is interested. I appreciate all of the info when I was asking questions when she was sick. :)

That is very good news. The situation looked (from the photos and the description) to be very grim. I am glad to hear that things have turned around.

Great News, so happy for you, btw you can take "new" off your name now, Cowboy Awesome

whatabull":2hxbm3ch said:
Great News, so happy for you, btw you can take "new" off your name now, Cowboy Awesome

My mom let me reply to this before I go to school. She read it last night. Thanks for the compliment. I am enjoying my cows a lot. I am really glad that this cow is doing better. When we fed her last night she came running for feed like a dog. Bye. New Awesome Cowboy :D

NewCowboy":2qukbcrj said:
whatabull":2qukbcrj said:

My mom let me reply to this before I go to school. She read it last night. Thanks for the compliment. I am enjoying my cows a lot. I am really glad that this cow is doing better. When we fed her last night she came running for feed like a dog. Bye. New Awesome Cowboy :D

you are welcome, you "cowboyed up hard" . you have my respect a lot of people would give up. That is one cow yall going to remember as long as you work with Cattle.

Latest posts