Upcoming Willingly Guided Clinic and Jackpot Show in Texas

Help Support CattleToday:

spinandslide

Reaction score
Please check out the link below for more information. This clinic and jackpot show is open to ALL disaplines of riders and horses, there is a level for all.

http://rodwmiller.wordpress.com/

The Wichita Falls Show is actually tentively schedualed for Holliday Creek Arena in Holliday, Texas...about 15 minutes south of Wichita Falls.

Please contact me for any addtional information.

Sarah
[email protected]

What a great idea. Do you all have any plans for clinics & events in the Houston / College Station area?

SHOT does the two day clinic and show thing all over the state. It has proved to be successful for getting people educated and involved in the organization.

Are you going to have diagrams of the patterns like NRHA too?

Thanks for sharing.
I've bookmarked the site.

chippie":qokwze3o said:
What a great idea. Do you all have any plans for clinics & events in the Houston / College Station area?

SHOT does the two day clinic and show thing all over the state. It has proved to be successful for getting people educated and involved in the organization.

Are you going to have diagrams of the patterns like NRHA too?

Thanks for sharing.
I've bookmarked the site.

Hi Chippie

Yes, evetually, there will probably be diagrams. Each Clinic will encorporate a video for all particpants so they can see how these tests are supossed to be run. Then there will be a "mock" compeition where weaknesses and strengths can be gauged. Then clinic time, and then in the end, we will have a fun jacpot where people can test the newfound skills they have learned and mabey win abit of money.

I like SHOT alot, we enjoy showing there shows.

As far as one down near houston, Rod Miller, who thought up this idea, is encouraging all people to help organize clinics in their area, that is what Im doing with this one.

His email is on the website.

Sarah

Latest posts