up right fork lifton 3 point hitch

Help Support CattleToday:

rc

Reaction score
I don't have a picture but I managed to find an old fork lift with 3 point hitchups on it. It works off the hydraulics on my ford 5000 and really comes in handy for lifting stuff. If needed I will try to take some pictures.

I built one out of some pallet forks. I sure would like to find another set of them that didn't cost $200 to ship.....

flaboy-":3sb1qrd4 said:
I built one out of some pallet forks. I sure would like to find another set of them that didn't cost $200 to ship.....

Next time you're up this way stop by. I'll give you a set

dun

The one I have is a 2 stage and I think it'll go up about 14 feet. I tried unloading a full pallet of feed which I guess would be about 3200 lbs. It was a little too much for my tractor but even after uloading some by hand, it still saved a lot of back. Its also great for pulling posts out of the ground.

dun":2x2hr9pj said:
flaboy-":2x2hr9pj said:

Next time you're up this way stop by. I'll give you a set

dun

Well, maybe I will just run up there this weekend Dun and pick them up. Lets see, ~1700 miles one way x 2 =3400 miles / 16MPG would be around 212 gallons of diesel at ~ $2.90/gallon would only run me ~$615. I could sleep in the truck and save some money on that though. :lol:

flayboy, don't look a gift horse in the mouth. If dun is generous enough to give you the things for free, then be kind enough to send him your address and ask him to just mail them to you!!! How complicated could it be?????

jw":7n2ljmf4 said:
flayboy, don't look a gift horse in the mouth. If dun is generous enough to give you the things for free, then be kind enough to send him your address and ask him to just mail them to you!!! How complicated could it be?????

Have you ever lifted one of these things?

Flaboy - just kidding around with ya. Trying to save you some gas money!!

jw":itc3b3vv said:
Flaboy - just kidding around with ya. Trying to save you some gas money!!

I figured you were as it is all I can do to lift one. The ones I built my 3-point pallet lift were about 150 pounds each. I only lift them twice. Once to get in my truck and once t get them out. I guess they could be freighted but at the cost of diesel freight is not a good deal any more.

Ah ha, I have it. I will go to one of those surplus auctions, buy a broken front end loader for $100 and strip the forks off and leave the rest there :lol:

Latest posts