Unusual Event

Help Support CattleToday:

kenny thomas":3g97xsyp said:
That old squirrel was setting up on a limb watching you shoot. He got to laughing so hard he fell out of the tree and broke his neck. :lol2:

That ain't that funny. There's a lot of us who shoot that badly in our old age........it does make a funny picture though. ood post Kenny

3waycross":37zew1u8 said:
kenny thomas":37zew1u8 said:
That old squirrel was setting up on a limb watching you shoot. He got to laughing so hard he fell out of the tree and broke his neck. :lol2:

That ain't that funny. There's a lot of us who shoot that badly in our old age........it does make a funny picture though. ood post Kenny

My father in law fits in that category. As he is nearing sixty his eyesight and his shooting is getting worse. He will not get glasses because he claims they are too expensive (he can afford them, but does not want to realize he is getting old). He killed an eight pointer last year that took him eight shots at 100 yards to hit it. I told him that glasses would be cheaper than ammo. :lol:

kenny thomas":210f6wkp said:

You might have nailed it.
And for the record my eyes are perfectly fine.
I can spot a cat squirrel at 80 yards on a limb just can't read the phone book.

Caustic Burno":9l4cp2qf said:
kenny thomas":9l4cp2qf said:

You might have nailed it.
And for the record my eyes are perfectly fine.
I can spot a cat squirrel at 80 yards on a limb just can't read the phone book.

yea yea me too.i just can't hit em like I used to..........and it's not just the eyes.

Latest posts