Unique Deer Hunting Trip

Help Support CattleToday:

Dang, is that a gold eagle cause what ever it is that thing is huge. It picked that deer up off the ground. that is some crazy **** alomst more exciting than using a gun it looks like.

I talked to a guy some time back that hunts with Hawks and Eagles. He was telling me about hunting coyotes with a big Golden Eagle. Said that they can fly down on a coyote and blind 'em with their talons.............it's all over then.

Pretty amazing animals.

That is terrible....now don't get me wrong I absolutly :heart: LOVE :heart: to hunt deer....but that was kind a sad....holding the ealge/hawk until the deer is running away knowing full well the ealge can catch up.......the deer never had a chance...... :cry2:

TexasSimmentals":2by5odn7 said:
That is terrible....now don't get me wrong I absolutly :heart: LOVE :heart: to hunt deer....but that was kind a sad....holding the ealge/hawk until the deer is running away knowing full well the ealge can catch up.......the deer never had a chance...... :cry2:
Like a deer has a chance running away from a bullet. has a lot better chance with the eagle than with a bullet unless teh preson shooting is a bad shot.

First of all it is in Europe, France I think, and thats a Roe deer. Bout 60 lbs. At least thats the description I got on it. It is basic falconry. Lots of people do it with small game, just our deer and such are too large.

Latest posts