Undergraduate Research

Help Support CattleToday:

Yep, Solving the question of why Al is not used by biology is worth the Nobel prize.
Yep, Solving the question of why Al is not used by biology is worth the Nobel prize. Please find the answer.Aluminium is a common element, and biology favors the common ones. Not Al. Aluminium is redox active, and biology favors redox active elements. Not Al. Aluminium is easy to obtain, and biology favors the easy ones. Not Al.
Instead, Al is poisonous. Its increasing solubility at low pH is the main reason why acidic soil is generally not good farmland. Do you have an idea on Agriculture Business consulting?, Let me know if it's a yes. I hope you'll come up with an answer and I wish you well on the project.

Do animals do better on rain water than tap water or water from a pond?

A rainwater harvester once told me that the rainwater is much better due to the electricity from lightning. Better for plants and animals.

I'm a skeptic.
Never put much thought into it but these seem to prefer rainwater over well water
Snapchat-1538612932.jpg
Water tank is to right of the picture but they went and drank the rainwater
Lots of good ideas presented. I remember i did something similar 10 years ago but it was birth weight changes caused by different forages.

Latest posts