Uncle Gene

Help Support CattleToday:

Wewild

Reaction score
Uncle Gene was a fine man. He worked hard in his duty to support his family. He taught me a lot through the years when I was young. He was a great salesman for Armour in his day. He will be missed.

sorry for your loss. i have an Uncle Gene too. one of my favorite uncles.

Wewild, from reading your posts over time, I have found you to be a soft hearted man when it comes to family. You always speak so eloquently of them and their influence on you. Please accept my sympathy for the loss of your favorite uncle. My favorite uncle is near death too.

Green Creek":32hck53b said:
Wewild, from reading your posts over time, I have found you to be a soft hearted man when it comes to family. You always speak so eloquently of them and their influence on you. Please accept my sympathy for the loss of your favorite uncle. My favorite uncle is near death too.

Thanks for the sentiment for him. I hate to say he wasn't my favorite but he was a good man. I felt compelled to mention him as I/we couldn't attend his funeral due to a previous family issue between my father and his sister. I wish things could have been different.

Wewild":1maq4z8y said:
Green Creek":1maq4z8y said:

Thanks for the sentiment for him. I hate to say he wasn't my favorite but he was a good man. I felt compelled to mention him as I/we couldn't attend his funeral due to a previous family issue between my father and his sister. I wish things could have been different.

I wish they could've been different too, Wewild. But, that doesn't mean it was all bad...all the time.

Take care,

Alice

Sorry to hear of your loss. Mentors are hard to come by. I'm sure he is in a better place where he doesn't have to toil as he did on this earth. I'm sure you will hear his voice in you when needed.

Green Creek":20q6fm7z said:
My favorite uncle is near death too.

I am sorry to hear this and missed it for some reason the first time.

Stay strong.

Latest posts