Umm... Seriously

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
Notice the miles on this POS car of my sisters and the warnings you get when you drive over 55mph on the road for longer than 20 mins...

IMG_20160825_235913379_zpsfhrxrpkc.jpg

IMG_20160826_240307732_zpsgymdhtpu.jpg

Interesting, that the transmission is reported to be overheating, but the engine coolant seems to be right where it should be. Is the trans fluid cooler tubes not cooled by coolant from the radiator in that vehicle?

greybeard":1x99xe2j said:
Interesting, that the transmission is reported to be overheating, but the engine coolant seems to be right where it should be. Is the trans fluid cooler tubes not cooled by coolant from the radiator in that vehicle?

I don't know its a 2016 ford focus I just drove it but never checked but told her be sure to burn the transmission up before the warranty is out or trade it ASAP

Sky,
Our secretary had a 13 or 14 focus and was continually having trouble with transmission. Ford dealers worked on it all the time but said couldn't find anything. Was getting hot and shifting goofy. Especially from a stop and going into second. Don't know if it reaches into the 16 models but it was reported for the years from 12 on up a few years.

cattle60":h0lurhu7 said:
Sky,
Our secretary had a 13 or 14 focus and was continually having trouble with transmission. Ford dealers worked on it all the time but said couldn't find anything. Was getting hot and shifting goofy. Especially from a stop and going into second. Don't know if it reaches into the 16 models but it was reported for the years from 12 on up a few years.

Yea I drove it and it was shifting all funky and engine kept revving way up its crazy. I been reading about issues fords been having with the car trannys.

Duramaxgirl":h0lurhu7 said:
Just say no to Ford... :D

Just say no to ford cars IMO I love the trucks... I truly would rather push a ford than drive a chevy after the BS I just went through with a chevy.

skyhightree1":gah6e51g said:
cattle60":gah6e51g said:
Sky,

Yea I drove it and it was shifting all funky and engine kept revving way up its crazy. I been reading about issues fords been having with the car trannys.

Duramaxgirl":gah6e51g said:
Just say no to Ford... :D

Just say no to ford cars IMO I love the trucks... I truly would rather push a ford than drive a chevy after the BS I just went through with a chevy.

I'm too old to push a Ford, so I'll keep driving my Chevys. :pop:

Rafter S":34q4vxsp said:

I'm too old to push a Ford, so I'll keep driving my Chevys. :pop:[/quote]

:lol2:

My dad always told me Fords need to have heated tailgates installed on all trucks. Seriously though... I like the old 7.3 diesel trucks and would buy one if I had to buy a Ford. My husband and I have always owned mostly Chevrolet plus his outback he has now. I have had 3 suburbans in a row. I don't recommend the 6.5 diesel. Its a piece of %&$#@+ but I love my 2007 burban he bought me when the diesel transmission died. Someday I want a Duramax suburban. If I had that Ford of your sisters I would return it and buy a Subaru :)

Lots of Notre Dame football players got arrested last weekend. One tackled a cop outside a bar. The other 5 were smoking pot in a Ford Focus. Clearly a set-up. 5 football players in a Ford Focus. Impossible.

john250":iywd7p8u said:
Lots of Notre Dame football players got arrested last weekend. One tackled a cop outside a bar. The other 5 were smoking pot in a Ford Focus. Clearly a set-up. 5 football players in a Ford Focus. Impossible.
Maybe they were trying out to be Shriner circus clowns

Ford is not very swift when it comes to cars. Ford had two really good cars and discontinued both of them, the Lincoln Town car and Crown Victoria - Grand Marquis.