Ultra Boss

Help Support CattleToday:

I recognize the names Cornerstone & Grazon but not Brash. Hubby was Plant Manager for a fertilizer plant and sold lots of chemicals. He was the "go to guy" for info (even his competitors!)
I just stick to what I know and am comfortable with. It kills - that's all I care.

Jeanne - Simme Valley said:
I recognize the names Cornerstone & Grazon but not Brash. Hubby was Plant Manager for a fertilizer plant and sold lots of chemicals. He was the "go to guy" for info (even his competitors!)
I just stick to what I know and am comfortable with. It kills - that's all I care.
Jeanne Brash is a mix of Dicamba and 2,4-D Amine. When selecting what to use here you have to consider what won't vaporize and hurt cotton. There are so many choices I follow the recommendations of those I know who are up to date on what works best here. The previous 2 years I used RM43. Worked well but a lot higher than what I'm using this year. Got my applicators permit. So can buy restricted herbicides now. So far what we are using has been very effective. I want good results at the least cost.

Latest posts