Udder filling up. How long now?

Help Support CattleToday:

bobrammer

Reaction score
I noticed the udder on one of my cows is starting to fill up yesterday. This will be my first one. :lol: 'Bout how long until she calves now? Thanks!

bobrammer":mr8a5wvx said:
I noticed the udder on one of my cows is starting to fill up yesterday. This will be my first one. :lol: 'Bout how long until she calves now? Thanks!

Anywhere from an hour to a month

dun

dun":pc1v0oae said:
bobrammer":pc1v0oae said:

dun

:D ...it's the truth too ;-)

:oops:
I can testify to their truth LOL.
My cow slowly bagged up for over two weeks and the last two days before calving really let loose.

Mike

Watch the tail head, and watch for the udder to get real tight

dun":35w3a2vh said:
bobrammer":35w3a2vh said:

dun
duns right.. and on a heifer you dont even want to try to guess their like my tractor tires look full one day down the next ;-)

ALACOWMAN":3egoqiqi said:
dun":3egoqiqi said:
bobrammer":3egoqiqi said:

dun
duns right.. and on a heifer you dont even want to try to guess their like my tractor tires look full one day down the next ;-)

Great thing is ya know they aren't open! :lol: :lol:

Latest posts