Tx Border Control

Help Support CattleToday:

Whip it, whip it good

Haitians are notoriously violent. Our guys down there have never had a group as bad as they are.

Haiti, a small Carribean island, has seen a strong spike in gang violence in the metropolitan area since June 1st, 2021. Triggered by gang alliances and territorial disputes, Haitian gangs have fueled widespread insecurity, causing thousands of gang-affiliated and civilian casualties. Making matters worse, on July 7th, Haitan President Jovenel Moise was assassinated, sinking the impoverished nation deeper into the chaos.​

All of this could have been avoided. From looking at these people they look like they have been well fed. We have sent three planes loads back of many thousands of them so we will have most of these to deal with.

Last edited:
Apparently you haven't rode a horse much as that is a rein.

I've got a couple of hay burners so I knew what it was as soon as I saw the pic 🙂. It's the medias spin on things that get this stuff out of control. Looks to be a good horse if he can take that kind of handling though.

All of this could have been avoided. From looking at these people they look like they have been well fed. We have sent three planes loads back of many thousands of them so we will have most of these to deal with.
2 planes have left with 800 total people, all being either single men or women.

Horse rides out pretty good in just a snaffle.

Also, the guy appears to have styrofoam trays of food.

The story is always in the detail.

2 planes have left with 800 total people, all being either single men or women.
So, all they have to do to avoid deportation is to team up with a "spouse" and maybe find a "child" there and become a "family". Then they get the welcome kit. I suspect there won't be many more planes. No wonder the Chinese and Russians can be bold now without fear.

Smuggling fees are quoted in US Dollars, with the original post available by clicking on the dollar value.

I hear China could use more 'organ donors' . A couple of container ships loaded full might ease the shortage.

Went to Mom & Dad's for coffee this morning. First thing my mom said "did you see the boarder news? It's just like a modern Quigley down under. " 😲

Typical liberal media trying to protect der fuhrer.

They should do a story on how some illegals will drive through fences and gates in to the brush trying to lure officers and BP in after them. Or how many companies doen south require their employees to travel in pairs due to being jumped by illegals waiting in the brush.

I just got back from Falfurrious today. You should see all the fences tore up from people climbing over, the water jugs in the pastures, the shirts tied to the fences for markers, the gates bent in from people pushing them to snap the locks.

None of the people complaining could handle seeing groups of people walking through their yards or walking up on them at night. They would be the first ones crying for protection.

Last edited:

Latest posts