Two fences and a stone cold killer

Help Support CattleToday:

callmefence

Keyboard cowboy
Reaction score
After spending the last three days with farm fence solutions I have to say it's a good thing when like minds with different opinions on some things get together. I've drug him through central Texas from the black land to the central hill country. We've built fence, hunted ,ate, drank, argued and agreed. We've even worked a hiefer in my high tech state of the art facility. Even the one hunt that was a failure we managed a different success on the drive home. Helluva guy, and with his scary little rifle a stone cold killer.... 8)

I'll be back tomorrow with the Englishman, and we can get the fun part started. Usually, when I'm after a deer with a name, it's pretty dang exciting......Goalposts, Hightower, Swamp Donkey, Shrek, Bruiser, Uncle Buck, etc. This hunt was no exception. Andy picked me a good one......Ol' Lump Jaw. :lol: Seriously though, it never gets old fencing in new places. We all have challenging conditions, and I get a real kick out of seeing how they get dealt with around the world. It's invaluable to spend time with craftsmen that are dead honest about their successes and failures......It's how we all become better at what we do, and it certainly helps me to figure out what we can do differently with our products to keep them at the top of the heap in quality and value.

I like the work a while, hunt a while, eat a while approach. My try that tomorrow.

TCRanch":f8zcsjnv said:
You two built a very nice fence! I need one, if you just happen to be traveling to KS :)

That hog is creepy. Do you eat 'em?

That one is the right size to eat. The landowner wanted it, so fence dressed him and we dropped him at the gate. Bigger pigs, especially boars, are not all that good to eat in my opinion.
Kansas is a place we might talk fence into visiting.....if we get the right combination of sedatives and tranquilizers in him. Lol

Farm Fence Solutions":3r21x1wx said:
TCRanch":3r21x1wx said:
You two built a very nice fence! I need one, if you just happen to be traveling to KS :)

That one is the right size to eat. The landowner wanted it, so fence dressed him and we dropped him at the gate. Bigger pigs, especially boars, are not all that good to eat in my opinion.
Kansas is a place we might talk fence into visiting.....if we get the right combination of sedatives and tranquilizers in him. Lol

:lol:

Hard to get him out of Texas unless he is sedated. I bet he starts sweating a mile from the border.

Bright Raven":14r8jzsb said:
Farm Fence Solutions":14r8jzsb said:
TCRanch":14r8jzsb said:

:lol:

Hard to get him out of Texas unless he is sedated. I bet he starts sweating a mile from the border.

I'd say he'd be pinching heads off long before he broke a sweat.

Farm Fence Solutions":1w1l498q said:
TCRanch":1w1l498q said:

Did fence give you a few hundred pounds of those limestone rocks to take home and use for "seed"?? :lol2:

callmefence":1ef2qk60 said:
:cowboy: I'm pretty sure Farm Fence has brushed up somewhere between Dallas and Austin. Looking for a days rest.
Anyone sees him tell him were driving post today. .. :D

Probably found a bar. :drink:

Bright Raven":cny5u66v said:
callmefence":cny5u66v said:
:cowboy: I'm pretty sure Farm Fence has brushed up somewhere between Dallas and Austin. Looking for a days rest.
Anyone sees him tell him were driving post today. .. :D

Probably found a bar. :drink:

You're both wrong. I've already been to San Antonio this morning, and in Austin now.

Latest posts