two beefmaster calves. (pics)

Help Support CattleToday:

Beefy

Reaction score
painted heifer
Picture2206.jpg

Picture2219.jpg

roan bull

i love those calf pics.esp the roan bulls coloring.you never know what color your gonna get with beefmasters.

Nice calves. Got a friend who "collects" unique and "cute" animals. She pays a premium for them. Uses them as yard ornaments so to speak. She would flip out over the first one.

I'm flipping out over both of them...they are cuties...and such beautiful colors on them!

Alice

heres anudder pic of that heifer. the two cows in this pic are full sisters.
Picture2249.jpg

Smokey is the mother of those black cows. i just bought her and her heifer calf from dad.
Picture2253.jpg

this is a beefmaster heifer (that i will probably sell) out of a brangus cow.
Picture2254.jpg

heres another one of them boring plain ol' red beefmaster heifer calves. (7/eight)
Picture2255.jpg

You grazin' them cows on the beach or what?

Hope yall get some rain soon. From the looks of the ground in your pics you're way overdue.

cfpinz

thats whats left of the winter rye. we will go in there and plant round up ready cotton IF it ever rains significantly. sadly, the pastures arent in much better condition though. no rain in sight til next weekend, maybe.

our 8 week drought is over we have a steady rainful today, the ground and the plants needed it. Hope some comes over your way soon. btw all those cows are cute none boring.....will pray for rain for you....Chris.

told my Dad today that I want some calves with spots - again - he just rolled his eyes at me...
you see, I also want the neighbor's mini donkey, some goats, some chickens that aren't white
not allowed with the chicken houses but I can still want them

yes, I was the child that was always bringing home puppies and kittens asking to keep him/her :cboy: