Twitter

Help Support CattleToday:

No, I don't tweet or Facebook and would not know how to do either ...... Maybe I should learn to keep up withtp the times. :? My wife however does both, yet I'm still the one who fixes her computer trouble.

kenny thomas":3mogltl6 said:
Well maybe im the only dummy on here but what the heck is Twitter?

From what I gather you let people know what you are doing through the day. Sortof like, "Kenny, I just pinched a loaf".

Jogeephus":yuy3w93b said:
kenny thomas":yuy3w93b said:

From what I gather you let people know what you are doing through the day. Sortof like, "Kenny, I just pinched a loaf".

Jo, I think you got that right, nuff said. :D

Jogeephus":2okkkmf0 said:
kenny thomas":2okkkmf0 said:

:lol: I didnt know what that was so looked it up...so you speak english... Geechee...Urban... :lol:

Jogeephus":n6v9w36z said:
kenny thomas":n6v9w36z said:

I dont want most people even knowing which county im in each day much less what im doing. Thanks, but no thanks.

I have twitter. I am also on the younger end of the members in my mid twenties. I use it sometimes but if I'm busy I don't get on there or Facebook much. I keep up with college friends and some ag companies and such that way. I also follow some comedians in case they have a good joke on there or something.

I used to have it to keep up with news. I was on it a lot around election time what a big waste of time that turned out to be. I never said anything on it just read what others put.

No--and I don't "follow anyone" on facebook.
I still write (not typed) letters tho and drop them in the mailbox and put the flag up, so I'm not as completely isolated as it may sound.

pdfangus":2vxpod6o said:
I am not a twit but I do facebook.
Me too. Spend too much time on FB but since health issues and selling my cows :cry2: kind of helps give me something to do...... on a good note I have reconnected with folks I had not seen in many many years..... :tiphat:

Jogeephus":w9s8rdp2 said:
kenny thomas":w9s8rdp2 said:

:lol2:
I have a rule; cell phones at break and off the clock only. I was going to the shytter one day, opened the door (not locked, not even completely shut) and there sits this newly hired kid, cell phone in one hand leaned up wiping his arse with the other :shock: :shock: :yuck: . Said he was tweeting. I said your fired. He was so distracted by this tweeting shyt, he was unaware of the world around him

I have a twitter account that I set up YEARS ago. I hardly ever go on it. I have a FB and check it several times a day. However I do not tell the world what I am doing and only comment on friends post occasionally.

I have a twitter account, and there is one good reason to do so. If you want to know what a certain person is thinking, you can be a follower and get their thoughts when they tweet them. I won't watch the national news because I know they do not tell the truth so I follow a couple of people that I think do tell the truth to get my "news"

Latest posts