TT and KYhills Pics that I promised.

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score

The Lim/Hereford weighed 1071
The Hereford weighed 1051

They are gaining 3.1 lbs a day. We are going to start pushing them harder hopefully closer to 3.5lbs a day.

Pic when he was still at Kyhills place.

Nice Dave. I wish I had some spring steers. I got a couple falls that need to be steered that are going to be huge!

Bright Raven":3ss0yxm7 said:
Nice Dave. I wish I had some spring steers. I got a couple falls that need to be steered that are going to be huge!

So do I.

PS.

Went to Maysville in November and bought another simmy like we got from you last year. He is going in a carcass class.

Davemk":lu8a4r3r said:
Bright Raven":lu8a4r3r said:

So do I.

PS.

Went to Maysville in November and bought another simmy like we got from you last year. He is going in a carcass class.

Margo's fall bull calf was 104 pounds. I will have to steer him. But he is beautiful. Just a blaze down his face. Great to lead. Born to it. Real shame he is not going to be showed but he is a fall.

Thanks for the update and pics Davemk, y'all have them looking good. I hope they do well in the shows, it is an honor for sure for some of our cattle to have been chosen.

Latest posts