Try This...

Help Support CattleToday:

donnaIL":2rl2785b said:
Capt, the reason why is we don't agree. I think alot of these pages scare a young cattle person..we make our own decisions based on area and other criteria... if we listened to most the folks her we would never breed a limo..or a simi...or what ever the crosses are...but the truth is america...and other countries eat them... alot of folks use cross bred bulls in the commercial buisness...im sure all of the angus people would like them to be "registered:"

MY opinion

donna, my original post was meant for all breeds/crosses. Bulls in general. Just meant that it is better to know what you want and to get it than it is to buy what someone is selling.

Then I am thinking, lakading, that we can all look forward to you telling us how questions/comments about say where to find a good hog site, my dog just died, pictures of cats, etc. don't belong on here because this is a cattle board. I believe life will be hard for you if you are worried about where interuptions happen. Someone got hurt. You should be concerned about that - not where you got told about it at.

Farmhand":1janjnni said:
Then I am thinking, lakading, that we can all look forward to you telling us how questions/comments about say where to find a good hog site, my dog just died, pictures of cats, etc. don't belong on here because this is a cattle board. I believe life will be hard for you if you are worried about where interuptions happen. Someone got hurt. You should be concerned about that - not where you got told about it at.

I'll worry about myself. I'm here for the cattle. I don't care if that other stuff shows up in the two forums that I previously mentioned. I won't apologize for my views. And I don't mind if you respectively disagree with them. That is your right.

Caustic is a tremendous asset to this board. He has seen more cattle than most of us everwill. He is one of the real gurus on here. Don't expect him to sugar coat anything, he tells things like it is. If he gets hurt most of us want to know about it. After the fact we will pick and razz him a little. But hes that kind of guy he can dish it out but he can take it too. Picking on Caustic is like poking hot butter up a wildcats butt. You had better be prepaired for a rough go of it. We wouldn't expect no less.

Latest posts