TRIPLETTS!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

PremierLonghorns

Reaction score
Amazing news from a fellow Texas Longhorn breeder! His cow just had TRIPLETTS!!! The calves are all heifers. Mama and babies are all doing great!!šŸ„° And of course, being a Texas Longhorn, she is automatically easy calving. To learn more about this amazing breed, visit us at www.premierlonghorns.com ...and see how The West was FUN!

Attachments

• Triplets 1.jpg
    Triplets 1.jpg
    351.6 KB · Views: 33
  • Triplets 3.jpg
    Triplets 3.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 33
That is a lot of mouths to feed. With the rack she has she would have to make it on her on with them. One turn accidently and she could take you out.
Most people would agree with you! LOL but actually, that never happens. These Longhorns know where the tips of their horns are just like we know where the tips of our fingers are :)

If I could find a set of longhorns that'd make enough milk for 3 calves....... šŸ˜

Ain't gonna try it!

3 is a bunch for a good jersey. A longhorn? Hmmmm

And I know what you mean about the calcium. Loose mineral with calcium in it has helped me a bunch I think.
I've had no problems. So that's gotta be it!

Neat that she had them and all alive and up nursing. Sure she will have to be supplemented but so what.... I have a longhorn for my "pasture ornament" and she had twins last year but I lost one in an ice storm. amazing amount of milk for no more udder than she has... and yes, Jess knows right where her horn tips are all the time and is not mean with them either...

Neat that she had them and all alive and up nursing. Sure she will have to be supplemented but so what.... I have a longhorn for my "pasture ornament" and she had twins last year but I lost one in an ice storm. amazing amount of milk for no more udder than she has... and yes, Jess knows right where her horn tips are all the time and is not mean with them either...
Did you say in another thread you kept a heifer off of her?

Did you say in another thread you kept a heifer off of her?
Yes, I have her first speckled heifer that is due anyday... and she will not have her 3rd birthday until late July...(heifer was going to be beef but come up pregnant so kept her).... the longhorn momma has backed up 3+ months in 3 years.... and I have the one black twin that lived that will be 1 yr in June... lost the other twin in an ice storm....the bull calf she had this year is only 10 1/2 months after her last calving... not planned that way, bull didn't get taken out and she bred right back.... but now a bull won't be going back in until June, with some other heifers there also to be bred so she should be on 12 months again...

Yes, I have her first speckled heifer that is due anyday... and she will not have her 3rd birthday until late July...(heifer was going to be beef but come up pregnant so kept her).... the longhorn momma has backed up 3+ months in 3 years.... and I have the one black twin that lived that will be 1 yr in June... lost the other twin in an ice storm....the bull calf she had this year is only 10 1/2 months after her last calving... not planned that way, bull didn't get taken out and she bred right back.... but now a bull won't be going back in until June, with some other heifers there also to be bred so she should be on 12 months again...
I hope you'll keep us posted on how the calf comes out, speckled, then black, all polled was a neat trend to me.

They aren't bred for Happy Meals becuz Angus and Texas Longhorns are two way, way different animals
How is that?
Lopez Foods in Oklahoma has been a major supplier of beef to McDonalds since 1968.
Neither McDonalds or Lopez Foods have any restriction on buying or using Longhorn beef.
Given the huge contribution Brahman cattle have made to the beef industry the odds are your Happy Meal hamburger is
Brahma not angus or longhorn.

Last edited:
I bid on a 575lb 5 month bred, 3 year old longhorn cow yesterday. Started at 150 bucks. I quit at 225. The guy behind me got her for 235 dollars.

As Lee would say...
I'm so very glad she's yours
(The bidder that won)

šŸ˜€
She was little for a 3 yr old LH..... Sure she wasn't Corriente? Did they say what she was bred to?

Latest posts