TRIPLETTS!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

@Warren Allison
I did not get a picture.
No mention of what she was bred to.

Her horns and color looked right tho! typical white with rusty red spots/paint whatever ya call it
Tho her horns were not terribly impressive.

Similar to this one...
Cundari_.jpg
Actually this one is closer!
K9RioPecoHeifer.jpg

Last edited:
@Warren Allison
I did not get a picture.
No mention of what she was bred to.

Her horns and color looked right tho! typical white with rusty red spots/paint whatever ya call it
Tho her horns were not terribly impressive.

Similar to this one...
View attachment 29601
Actually this one is closer!
View attachment 29603
top one is Corriente. Bottom one may be LH, or LH/Corr cross. There is nothing you ever bought, or will buy...for any price..that would make you more money than she would have at $235. :) If bred to a beef bull, that calf would bring 3-4 times what she cost. And breed her to a black bull every year, at today's prices. of $1000+ at 400 lbs, you'd make that much in sheer profit every year, trailer weaning her calf at 6 mos.

top one is Corriente. Bottom one may be LH, or LH/Corr cross. There is nothing you ever bought, or will buy...for any price..that would make you more money than she would have at $235. :) If bred to a beef bull, that calf would bring 3-4 times what she cost. And breed her to a black bull every year, at today's prices. of $1000+ at 400 lbs, you'd make that much in sheer profit every year, trailer weaning her calf at 6 mos.
Haha
I was seriously gonna give her a shot at 225.
I really didn't expect anyone to bid!

No one bid on the colored up pair I got that day

Latest posts