Trespassers

Help Support CattleToday:

Caught them passing through last weekend, again- this time they did not make any ruts because it has been dry the last few weeks.
Two dudes in a ragtop elcamino in a field at night, something is funny here.

Sugarman":3jnrj2hd said:
Yes, I accused them of being butt pirates.
Caught them passing through last weekend, again- this time they did not make any ruts because it has been dry the last few weeks.
Two dudes in a ragtop elcamino in a field at night, something is funny here.

I think there was some cock in butt action going on there.

Just curious; doesn't Cajunman live around there?

Gerald,

Not sure where he lives.
I don't make it my business to know where men live.

Wait....are you implying that Cajunman may be one of the faggots trespassing on my ****?

Do you have the land Clearly Posted NO Tresspassing?

If not then how would someone know that you dont want them there?

Granted tearing the **** out of someones field deserves those boys a good smak with a wet fish acrooss the head.

I know it is getting harder to find unposted land in the northeast to go hunting on. I have spoke to some farmers that have posted thir land and they give me writen permission to hunt . Its not that they dont want people hunting it just that they dont want the Yahoos out there tearing the place up.

Put your tell # on your posted sigs so hunters can call to ask permission

Capt Walt

Master Maine Guide

G-1018_small.jpg

How about an electric Cattle Fence?

Just dont turn it on until the yahoos are alreading inside the gate and charge them to get out.

I know a guy who had problems with trespassers so he made an official looking sign that read WARNING: PROPERTY CONTAMINATED WITH HYDROGEN DIOXIDE. Most trespassers were too uneducated to know what hydrogen dioxide was. It really cut down on the trespassing.

HOSS":2jm5cy7h said:
I know a guy who had problems with trespassers so he made an official looking sign that read WARNING: PROPERTY CONTAMINATED WITH HYDROGEN DIOXIDE. Most trespassers were too uneducated to know what hydrogen dioxide was. It really cut down on the trespassing.

Nice :lol:

gerardplauche":21w4cn2f said:
HOSS":21w4cn2f said:

Nice :lol:
It wouldn't matter to the trespassers, but it's actually di-hydrogen oxide.

Latest posts