Treat Him Right Please

Help Support CattleToday:

He wasn't drafted. There is a difference. We all make choices and live with them.

He is entitled to the rights others fought to give him.

He will have to live with his decisions now and his ancestors (the child mentioned in the link) will have to live with the knowledge of it too.

No ALX you might want to keep him and all the others. Your not up on that torture thing and we will only make him go back to duty, go to the brig or let the inlisted teach him a thing or two about running. Any way you look at it ..............it will be torture to him. So keep him safe and warm and dont forget to tuck him in at night. :shock:
Thanks for all your help ;-)

Angus/Brangus":1qssdbjj said:
"It's clear that the tide is turning among Canadians in favour of giving war resisters asylum."

Ah, could our friends to the North be finally coming to their senses?

Many of us never supported giving any asylum to them, but we get drowned out. Many of you talk of the same feeling.

Is this really history? Have we never sent one back before? Be a situation to keep an eye on because if he gets 10 years or sent to Iraq, the other 50 will have grounds to claim undue hardship.

Oh and backhoe, how much you wanna bet the fruit of his loins will be collecting Canuck welfare for many more years than his daddy did while here. Will likely never know his sires name, and care less.

What does ALX think ( who cares! :lol2: ) - deserter in time of war - lined up and shot. ( After court martial ). And I am serious. You would be surprised how many Canadians would agree, the problem is they get drowned out.

ALX.":3ef5tiva said:
What does ALX think ( who cares! :lol2: ) - deserter in time of war - lined up and shot. ( After court martial ). And I am serious.

That's ONE thing we agree on

dun":39zlnese said:
ALX.":39zlnese said:
What does ALX think ( who cares! :lol2: ) - deserter in time of war - lined up and shot. ( After court martial ). And I am serious.

Mod 1, is that you ? Wholly crap I press submit, press view my posts, and whammo there ya are!

Must not have anyone in the torture chamber at the moment! :lol:
TexasBred":39zlnese said:
ALX....shhhhhhhhhhh....that's the sound of nobody caring what you think. :!: :!: :!:

And look , you went to the can and it wasn't a turd comin out , it was ole TB!!!

ALX.":1xqdxzg6 said:
dun":1xqdxzg6 said:
ALX.":1xqdxzg6 said:

Mod 1, is that you ? Wholly crap I press submit, press view my posts, and whammo there ya are!

Must not have anyone in the torture chamber at the moment! :lol:
TexasBred":1xqdxzg6 said:
ALX....shhhhhhhhhhh....that's the sound of nobody caring what you think. :!: :!: :!:

And look , you went to the can and it wasn't a turd comin out , it was ole TB!!!

And the 12 yr old starts to go off the deep end again!

Why cant you just grow up, Instead of playing this childish game you are playing???

hopalong":vea0g2jf said:
Why cant you just grow up, Instead of playing this childish game you are playing???

I don't see any comment on topic ( deserter back where he belongs ) here, just another goofy attempt at personal attack.

Latest posts