Trailers

Help Support CattleToday:

Define Irony:
A corn, bean, and wheat producer named Skyhigh, that has enjoyed some pretty good prices on his product the last few years, is complaining about an increase in the price of a not-farm-produced product he wants to buy.

I looked for one for months. Finally found a used one in good shape at a dealer. Price far cheaper than new.

greybeard":3om6l0n4 said:
Define Irony:
A corn, bean, and wheat producer named Skyhigh, that has enjoyed some pretty good prices on his product the last few years, is complaining about an increase in the price of a not-farm-produced product he wants to buy.

LOL that skyhigh is a butthead isnt he.... I just couldn't justify the cost for the stump grinding portion of my tree service business that is feast or famine.. We are rocking and rolling on excavation and clearing work but I don't need one for that. I keep the businesses seperate. Grey I do get your point though... :oops:

Yep--we all expect (hope) for the best return on our equipment, time, and labor, but want to pay low dollar for everyone else's.

(since you ain't using it anyway, can I just borrow your stump grinder for about 6 months?) ;-) :lol2:

Lol sure why not come get it just bring it back with new teeth... better yet you can have my old one and you can buy me one of those new remote controlled units ....

Latest posts