stock trailers

Help Support CattleToday:

bird dog

Reaction score
Two things here.
Some of those single axle ground loads will not weigh out if fully loaded and a weigh station is open and flags you in. A 36' might. The fine is around $500. Its easy money for the weigh station. The cameras a couple miles up the road is what gets you.

I have had a Big Bend for around 5 years. I have had it cleaned out once. The self cleanout features work very well. They have a lifetime floor. Heavy built, very nice trailers. The features they have on their base package are extras at most other trailer mfgs. Their cut gates are excellent.

BFE

Reaction score
I guess if we’re talking features one thing I would change about my trailer is that all the gates would be full swing with sliders. My cut is solid and the rear gate is butterfly. I can’t trailer sort. Swing with sliders is more versatile especially for trailer sorting.

kenny thomas

Reaction score
I guess if we’re talking features one thing I would change about my trailer is that all the gates would be full swing with sliders. My cut is solid and the rear gate is butterfly. I can’t trailer sort. Swing with sliders is more versatile especially for trailer sorting.
I have used my center slide many times. My rear gate is full swing but has a roll up like a pot belly.

Lucky

Reaction score
Just curious, what do you pull your 36' trailer with and how may cows can you fit, guessing 16-18 depending on size?
Lots of 36’ trailers running around here. They pull them with whatever they have and load them until the back gate will barely close. Nobody overloads a cattle trailer or gooseneck like a cattle rancher or cowboy.

cfpinz

Reaction score
Lots of 36’ trailers running around here. They pull them with whatever they have and load them until the back gate will barely close. Nobody overloads a cattle trailer or gooseneck like a cattle rancher or cowboy.
It's funny, the guy in Oklahoma I bought my wife's Dodge 2500 from was pulling a 28' or 32' pipe trailer (can't remember which) and it didn't even have a brake box in it. That would be a good way to die around here in the mountains!

Latest posts