Trade??? (NEW PICS!!!)

Help Support CattleToday:

kaneranch

Reaction score
I need to know what you all think about this horse that I am thinking about tradeing.
Bubba.jpg

Here is were I found Him
http://agdirect.com/scripts/hrsdetl.exe?1118027399&0 He is at that web site.

P.S. Does any body know how to ad a picture???

Depends on the value of the item your trading for. I see the pedigree appears to have three lines going to Impressive, you may want to check that horse out pretty well.

JMO,
Alan

I was going to use him as a ranch horse. He has gathered cattle before and he has been roped off of. I will be sure and ask the people if they have had any muscular problems. Does any one know if there is a way of finding out if a horse has it by looking?

I'm no exspert as a 67 year old :cboy: i'm still learning But the only way i know of is bloodlines

For :help:

Use your Goggle Search = => hypp => Search

There Is a ton of Info: there = => read it two or three - I hear more MIS-information because people THINK they know what it says

Dandy.jpg

THis is my horse that I would be trading for. He doesn't know a whoole lot of any thing but he is a good solid dependable horse.[/img]

P.S. If any one wants him make me an offer

I like the Paint better, but I can't make a good comparison, with the horses at different angles, have you got a profile of the paint? Just because I woke up a little grumpy I'll be honest, but it's only my opinion, The Sorrel looks light in the hip and if he has that much impressive in him he should have somewhat of a better hip, much T.B. in him? Impressive was a big time horse, with problems, how big is this sorrels feet? shoe size, halter horses have been breed for smaller feet, if he has smaller feet he may be starting some leg problems. He just doesn't look well balanced, to me in that picture. Keep the paint and have a bit of training put on him, from what I can tell I like a lot about him.

JMO,
Alan

Wow There aint no way Id trade off the paint. he is just gorgeus! Id say get him some training. I dont like the way the sorrel looks, seems to be very light boned. To me your paint is the way a AQHA should look.

Oh, and I read about impressive syndrome, Id stay away from that myself.

Latest posts