Tractor search

Help Support CattleToday:

CowboyRam

Reaction score
I have been searching for a loader tractor. I have located a 2015 Massey Ferguson 6615 with a loader. I also have located a 2004 Case IH MXM140 without a loader, but I could always find a loader to put on it. I think they are both overpriced, but due to the supply chain issue it does not surprise me.

Has anyone had any experience with either of these tractors?

I have been searching for a loader tractor. I have located a 2015 Massey Ferguson 6615 with a loader. I also have located a 2004 Case IH MXM140 without a loader, but I could always find a loader to put on it. I think they are both overpriced, but due to the supply chain issue it does not surprise me.

Has anyone had any experience with either of these tractors?
No, but I have been looking for a decent utility tractor but so far you would think they were selling a family heirloom. I just need to keep looking.

Never been much of a MF fan, and got a lemon in a Ford so NH has never impressed me. Had an older Case that was a decent tractor, but with age it started needing a lot of work, parts were expensive and dealership wasn't very close.
I went with a JD, but also strongly considered a Kubota. Have also heard some good things about Kioti tractors

Never been much of a MF fan, and got a lemon in a Ford so NH has never impressed me. Had an older Case that was a decent tractor, but with age it started needing a lot of work, parts were expensive and dealership wasn't very close.
I went with a JD, but also strongly considered a Kubota. Have also heard some good things about Kioti tractors
Kioti and Tym make good tractors if you are looking in the compact sub 75hp range. I am not going to say how they are when you get into the 100hp realm. At 100hp you are most likely looking for a workhorse and I don't know anyone that has them that large.

We went and bought the MF6615 today. I kinda wanted the Case IH, but I was afraid of the MXM series of tractors after reading all of the bad reviews; besides the dear of the MXM never did get me any photo's and was not very good in returning my calls. I guess they were in love with the tractor more than I was. 20220204_151128.jpg

I hope it works out also. How many hours are on it and did they put brand new tires on?

By the way, I hope you bought $30 in fuel ;)
Nope, they are not new tire. The front tire on the left side might have to be replaced. I noticed that it had some cracks in the sidewall as it was drove up on the trailer. For what they cost they should fill them up to the top with fuel.

According to Google earth it's downhill all the way from the dealership to his place.
Well Craig Colorado is higher elevation than Riverton Wyoming, so one would think. The worse was pushing into that Wyoming wind between Split Rock and Sweetwater Station.

Looks pretty similar to what the neighbor has. His is 125hp I think. I have run it a little unloading hay. I think if I figure out how all the buttons work I would really like it. Powershift and everything is in the reverser lever. Only real complaint I have is the clutch pedal is really,really jumpy.

He has had no trouble out of it and it has good power. Seems like a really nice rig. I hope you enjoy yours and have good luck with it.

Latest posts