toy monster

Help Support CattleToday:

bigbull338

Reaction score
well my lil 2yr great nephew is here,an he is being a toy monster.he raided my tractor collection picking tractors he wants to play with.so now he has 6 tractors in the floor :lol: .an he rode the tractor yesterday with his grandpa.an he got up this morning ready to ride again,that boy loves tractors.

yes gale he knows im a big old softy.an i do spoil him by taking him for tractor rides though i know alot here dont like it.our house will really be full next yr with a coming 1yr old neice an 7 month old lil bro or siser chasing him through the house.they will keep me tired all the time.last nite coming neice dad an i was talking bout her starting to show calves when she is 3yrs old.he wants reg herefords an i want reg beefmaster.so we said she will show both lolol.

If his Moma doesn't mind why should anyone else, she must know he is safe with you, you enjoy it he enjoys it so why not. and playing with the toy ones is great fun to, my boy had a toy farm when young and he loved the tractors we still have them in a box in the loft.

chrisy":pglgkweb said:
If his Moma doesn't mind why should anyone else, she must know he is safe with you, you enjoy it he enjoys it so why not. and playing with the toy ones is great fun to, my boy had a toy farm when young and he loved the tractors we still have them in a box in the loft.
well he had his fill of riding the tractor once or twice day.an loving every minute of it.he got alot of farm toys this year.

bigbull338":15z2rfjo said:
chrisy":15z2rfjo said:
well he had his fill of riding the tractor once or twice day.an loving every minute of it.he got alot of farm toys this year.
sounds like you both had fun and that's what it's all about, kids grow up far to quick these days. Hope you all have great Christmas bigbull and he enjoys those farm toys he gets.

oh he loved all of his farm toys.an he had a blast playing with them.since im semi retired i can spend alot of time with him.