• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Too Heck with Cows

Help Support CattleToday:

backhoeboogie

Reaction score
You're likely going to wind up getting that fish all down in your stomach.

1982vett

Reaction score
:lol: we all know the trick of holding the fish out to the camera...... :oops: .....but the size of the gills as big as your fist says it’s ok. ;-)

jltrent

Reaction score
Caustic Burno":3oyn38x8 said:
Went to the lake this morning.
Always a good day to go fishing.

Nice fish.........You look like Hulk Hogan in that pic....before I opened I couldn't believe it.....did you ever do any wrestling?

Dave

Reaction score
A couple years ago somebody on here asked where Vic was as he hadn't been on CT much. Someone else replied that since he retired he was spending his time hunting, fishing, and chasing the wife around the house. At the time I thought I have plenty of guns. I have a wife. I need a boat. So I bought a boat. Fast forward two years I have gone fishing exactly two times. I can see I need to spend more time fishing.

cowgirl8

Reaction score
We say the same, to heck with these dumb cows. We went fishing at Texoma for a couple days. Didn't catch much the first couple days, but yesterday we got in a mess of striped bass. Caught one every throw, doesn't get much better than that..
Couples who fish together, stay together....