too good to be true?

Help Support CattleToday:

Wow. Maybe the economy isn't dead. That's a good return on investment.

When you feel the need to ask the question, the answer is yes.

Anytime someone tries to get you to invest in something like that, a question that should run through your mind is.... if it is so good, why do they need anyone to invest? Why would they not invest in themselves? And by that, I mean borrow from a bank at low interest and continue to grow themselves.

The best way to make money and keep it, is by making sound decisions, cutting costs as much as possible, saving what you keep, and investing in yourself or proven businesses with a good long term record. I wish I would have learned this sooner.

Sorry all, I should have been clear. I don't like the look of the deal, I think it is too good to be true and, I would not consider investing a single dollar.
I looked up their website and these people are either mad or straight out scammers. They make out that they will make enough return on bull sales alone to go halves with you, meanwhile they take on all other costs involved with the entire operation and the investor owns every female they purchase, 100% of the female progeny and half of every bull calf.
I recently purchased a young after he was passed in at auction, they obviously didn't think enough of him, nor did anyone else, to bother bidding on the bull. He is now their standing sire!
I hope no one is silly enough to take up the deal.

Old_man_emu":1zu23u9l said:
Sorry all, I should have been clear. I don't like the look of the deal, I think it is too good to be true and, I would not consider investing a single dollar.
I looked up their website and these people are either mad or straight out scammers. They make out that they will make enough return on bull sales alone to go halves with you, meanwhile they take on all other costs involved with the entire operation and the investor owns every female they purchase, 100% of the female progeny and half of every bull calf.
I recently purchased a young after he was passed in at auction, they obviously didn't think enough of him, nor did anyone else, to bother bidding on the bull. He is now their standing sire!
I hope no one is silly enough to take up the deal.

I just read your angas bull post and realized you weren't serious here. :oops: You beat me to it.

Commercialfarmer":29u627ib said:
When you feel the need to ask the question, the answer is yes.

Anytime someone tries to get you to invest in something like that, a question that should run through your mind is.... if it is so good, why do they need anyone to invest? Why would they not invest in themselves? And by that, I mean borrow from a bank at low interest and continue to grow themselves.

The best way to make money and keep it, is by making sound decisions, cutting costs as much as possible, saving what you keep, and investing in yourself or proven businesses with a good long term record. I wish I would have learned this sooner.

Almost as "good" as all these companies on TV telling you why you just can't afford not to invest in gold.

Latest posts