Tonights dinner

Help Support CattleToday:

HOSS

Reaction score
Tonight I ate high on the hog.....literally. I grilled some bratwurst Jo and I made from the swamp heifer that I killed at Jogeephus's hacienda. I topped it off with some "out of this world" mustard that Jo made. The recipe is in a safe guarded by his #57 Brangus cow. That is how good this stuff is. I am not sure how I got to rank high enough to score a jar........maybe he was drunk and I caught him at the right moment. Anyway, I added sweet relish and hot sports peppers as well. On the side I had steamed brocolli smothered in melted cheese and some sliced, fresh tomatoes. I ate liked a king.....now for some sleep :mrgreen:

Now that we're all salivating you could at least torture us a little more with a pic. :p

Iso........I'd have to swallow the camera to get a pic now. Give it about 12 hours and I can get you a pic if you REALLY, REALLY want one :shock: :mrgreen: :help:

HOSS":367echcy said:
Iso........I'd have to swallow the camera to get a pic now. Give it about 12 hours and I can get you a pic if you REALLY, REALLY want one :shock: :mrgreen: :help:

With that list of toppings, you just might beat 12 hours. :lol2:

HOSS":2f4xunuy said:
Hmmm....ok post it. I dare ya!

Isomade":1k25tprj said:
HOSS":1k25tprj said:
Hmmm....ok post it. I dare ya!

Macon might have to create a new board for that pic :yuck:

tripleBfarms":22n7kita said:
HOSS":22n7kita said:

With that list of toppings, you just might beat 12 hours. :lol2:

You might be right.....I'm worried about those hot peppers :mrgreen: :cry2:

Hoss, reason the meal was so good was cause that pig was organic. Those brats are good though aren't they? I'm envious my whole stash thawed out last week when the freezer went on the blink when I was out of state. Dam mexican made thermostat. Never again will I willingly buy something from Mexico unless its tequilla.

Hoss,

Where did you find fresh tomatoes this time of year? We usually can't find any good ones around here till the middle of June, and our do not come in till the last of July. If you have some good ones I am heading your way with JFG creamy velvet mayo and a loaf of white bread.

hillbilly beef man":2vgok9al said:
Hoss,

Where did you find fresh tomatoes this time of year? We usually can't find any good ones around here till the middle of June, and our do not come in till the last of July. If you have some good ones I am heading your way with JFG creamy velvet mayo and a loaf of white bread.

My parents were down in S. Florida and brought them back. They could have been hothouse maters but they were pretty good. I can't wait until I have a bunch in the garden. Now if you can bring some good old fasioned rag baloney with you we'll have a heck of a samich. :cowboy:

Latest posts