Today explained

Help Support CattleToday:

kill each other off
They ain't killing themselves off. You can make up your own mind.

I am happy to share what I find, and what I believe, but when push comes to shove, you make up your own mind.

In play today

COMMUNIST "BLUEPRINT FOR WORLD CONQUEST" Communist Rules for Revolution (Captured in Dusseldorf May, 1919 by the Allied Forces*)

A. Corrupt the young, get them away from religion. Get them interested in sex. Make them superficial, destroy their ruggedness.
B. Get control of all means of publicity and thereby:
1. Get people's minds off their government by focusing their attention on athletics, sexy books and plays and other trivialities.
2. Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance.
3. Destroy the people's faith in their natural leaders by holding the latter up to contempt, ridicule and obloquy.
4. Always preach true democracy, but seize power as fast and as ruthlessly as possible.
5. By encouraging government extravagance, destroy its credit, produce fear of inflation with rising prices and general discontent.
6. Foment unnecessary strikes in vital industries, encourage civil disorders and foster a lenient and soft attitude on the part of government toward such disorders.
7. By specious argument cause the breakdown of the old moral virtues; honesty, sobriety, continence, faith in the pledged word, ruggedness.
C. Cause the registration of all firearms on some pretext, with a view to confiscating them and leaving the population helpless.

*NOTE: The above "Rules for Revolution" were secured by the State.

Oh wow so some rich folks are going to get together and tell the world what to do. I'll just sit back and let them kill each other off while trying to decide who's boss. There's always been and always will be people of all races, religions, and classes that think they should be in power. Some of the dumbest people I know think they should be in charge. If you doubt it just watch the news.
Why would you think they will kill themselves off when it's so much more productive for them to program us to kill ourselves off?

Why would you think they will kill themselves off when it's so much more productive for them to program us to kill ourselves off?
I just figure if a certain group wants to be in power they need a group to be in power over. Do you really think Putin wants to share his power with other world leaders? People in power want to stay in power, it's what drives them. If I was somehow able to get 1,000 people under my direct influence I dang sure wouldn't want to kill them to kill each other off and there's no way I'd share my power with you. I might make an example out of a few bad actors to scare the rest.

From Goldman Sachs bankers to United Nations bureaucrats, delegates have descended on Davos, Switzerland, for the 2020 annual meeting of the World Economic Forum (WEF). Almost 3,000 people attended.

Some notables

Susan Wojcicki

Chief Executive Officer, YouTube, USA

Sundar Pichai

Chief Executive Officer, Google, USA
along with 6 other Google execs

Sheryl Sandberg

Chief Operating Officer and Member of the Board, Facebook, USA
and 5 others from Facebook

Amy Bernstein

Editor, Harvard Business Review Magazine, Harvard Business Review Group, USA
and 7 others from Harvard

Mark Carney

Governor of the Bank of England
and 11 other central bank governors

Isabelle Axelsson

Climate and Environmental Activist, FridaysForFuture, Sweden
and 6 other "activists"

David Cameron

Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (2010-2016); President, Alzheimer's Research UK, United Kingdom
and 38 other prime ministers

You get the picture. These are the leaders for the Great Reset

This link will show you who

Last edited:

WHAT THE GREAT RESET WILL REALLY DO TO YOU

The lines used to be so clear. On the one side were free markets, free societies, and openly-elected representative governments.

On the other, was the force of totalitarianism choking off individual initiative, private ownership of property, and providing a ballot box with but one choice, normally defined as communism.

The ideological lines were drawn as a titanic battle ensued across an iron curtain. The Western world united in a mixture of proud, independent, sovereign nations to fend off the creeping black plague that swallowed whole nations and erased their identities. In the end, the "Evil Empire" disintegrated under the weight of its own ignorance of human nature. Or did it?

The American Policy Center is one of the original organizations to dedicate its mission to stopping the enforcement of Agenda 21 in order to preserve American property rights. APC President Tom DeWeese has traveled to nearly every state speaking out on the threat of UN Agenda 21/Sustainable Development Policy.

The American Policy Center is supported by individual donations from approximately 100,000 citizens from across the nation providing small, personal donations. APC's website, www.americanpolicy.org features one of the most detailed archive of articles on the subject, and is visited by readers from almost every nation in the world.

From Goldman Sachs bankers to United Nations bureaucrats, delegates have descended on Davos, Switzerland, for the 2020 annual meeting of the World Economic Forum (WEF). Almost 3,000 people attended.

Some notables

Susan Wojcicki

Chief Executive Officer, YouTube, USA

Sundar Pichai

Chief Executive Officer, Google, USA
Level 1Top Executive
along with 6 other Google execs

Sheryl Sandberg

Chief Operating Officer and Member of the Board, Facebook, USA
and 5 others from Facebook

Amy Bernstein

Editor, Harvard Business Review Magazine, Harvard Business Review Group, USA
and 7 others from Harvard

Mark Carney

Governor of the Bank of England
and 11 other central bank governors

Isabelle Axelsson

Climate and Environmental Activist, FridaysForFuture, Sweden
and 6 other "activists"

David Cameron

Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (2010-2016); President, Alzheimer's Research UK, United Kingdom
and 38 other prime ministers

You get the picture. These are the leaders for the Great Reset

This link will show you who
This is good... now we know who they are...... what's the plan HDR??

Wow with that much brain power in one location you'd think the world would stop spinning. Bunch of self important yahoos that'd probably die in 2 hours if you cut of the bottled water supply off.

Oh wow so some rich folks are going to get together and tell the world what to do. I'll just sit back and let them kill each other off while trying to decide who's boss. There's always been and always will be people of all races, religions, and classes that think they should be in power. Some of the dumbest people I know think they should be in charge. If you doubt it just watch the news.
The rich will have the poor and oppressed and "sheeple" kill each other off then there won't be so much over population. And as they keep the money and pay subsistence wages we all become the "serf's"....

It has happened before and pretty sure it's happening somewhere right now, so you never know. I doubt wealth is the main motivation though. These people want power and they use money to get it. I wonder what the timeline on all this going down is 1yr, 5, 10, 100yrs? What's the guess? I think they said an astroid was going to hit the earth in 3050, that'll be long after global warming destroys us all in 2035 though. They had best get on the ball with this plan. This has been an interesting conversation.

Finally got some free time to watch the entire video, well the first one anyway. Very interesting take on things and it ended somewhat like I expected it would. I'm still not convinced it can ever happen on a global scale but is interesting to read and talk about. Thanks HDR

Finally got some free time to watch the entire video, well the first one anyway. Very interesting take on things and it ended somewhat like I expected it would. I'm still not convinced it can ever happen on a global scale but is interesting to read and talk about. Thanks HDR
No one knows if it will happen. My hope is people like you, and all us on CT, the regular guys and gals of the greatest country on Earth do not let it happen. But, we do need to look to see the signs.

Fargo is a pretty traditional town in the center of North Dakota, but they have had not been getting enough applicants for police positions recently. What is happening in the major urban areas?

HDR, I've passed the original video on to some folks I know, interesting to see their reactions. More people believe this than what I would have thought.

Latest posts