Tobacco

Help Support CattleToday:

I was looking at pictures today of men without jaws and just disgusting pictures of gums and tongues, then i decided i was better than that. God didn't create me to do stuff like that and I am only trashing His temple. I threw my Can of Skoal away and pack of Taylor's Pride. Dont really even know why I started...but sure have no desire to start back

Beef08":g5tzsczm said:
I was looking at pictures today of men without jaws and just disgusting pictures of gums and tongues, then i decided i was better than that. God didn't create me to do stuff like that and I am only trashing His temple. I threw my Can of Skoal away and pack of Taylor's Pride. Dont really even know why I started...but sure have no desire to start back

Good luck to ya little pard. Sounds like you don't need that garbage to lean on, you've got the Lord.

Beef08":1qje43ku said:

I don't think you will regret it. I certainly don't regret that I quit smoking.

Beef08":27xcxq78 said:

Good job there Beef08! I was lucky. I tried dipping as a 12 year old on a camping trip while laying down on my cot. Swallowed a bunch of snuff, got sick as a hound dog, and never had the desire to try again.

It sounds like you've got a good head on your shoulders. You take care of yourself.

Latest posts