To All My American Friends

Help Support CattleToday:

Thanks for your kind words, CR! Wish some of you Western Canucks could join us at the polls tomorrow! ;-)

What a great day election day is. We get to cast a vote for or against those that we support or don't and determine issues that could only be important to those affected.
But best of all, after tomorrow, NO MORE POLITICAL COMMERCIALS

dun

Nobody will ever deprive the American people of the right to vote except the American people themselves—and the only way they could do this is by not voting.

Franklin D. Roosevelt

Regardless of whom you're for, vote! If we don't vote :roll: we don't have any right to complain about how things turn out.
;-)

TLCfromARK":22o8h03k said:
Nobody will ever deprive the American people of the right to vote except the American people themselves—and the only way they could do this is by not voting.

Or by relinquishing our Second Amendment rights.

Craig-TX

due to the high number of voters expected to turn out this year:

Republicans should vote TUESDAY and Democrats on WEDNESDAY to cause less congestion at the polls.

Tissue paper should sell well Wed. Half the nation will be morning their loss.

txag":65kc3iaa said:
due to the high number of voters expected to turn out this year:

Republicans should vote TUESDAY and Democrats on WEDNESDAY to cause less congestion at the polls.

Alot of us did, LAST Wednesday!!

And by the way, you need to step it up some, you're fixing to get caught!

In my entire adult life I can't remember having to wait in such a long line to vote. It's raining and blowing here in Louisiana, and people are standing out in it waiting to get inside the polls just to wait some more to finally vote. However this turns out, I'm positive this is the most involved I've seen people over any election, and that's a good thing. If you haven't voted yet - get to it!

Did anyone notice Mr. Kerry packing an automatic shotgun when he tried to convince a few voters by going hunting for geese? But last time I checked he was leading a group of legislators to BAN automatic shotguns. Vote your values!!

D.R. Cattle":3rpybxm2 said:
Did anyone notice Mr. Kerry packing an automatic shotgun when he tried to convince a few voters by going hunting for geese? But last time I checked he was leading a group of legislators to BAN automatic shotguns. Vote your values!!

Yep! And, he had his finger on the trigger looking at camera smiling! Bad boy!!!

Hoping (and expecting) a Bush win!

Latest posts