TN TUX and his friend

Help Support CattleToday:

inyati13

Reaction score
2ag1d84.jpg

I thought that was your friend! I have always like blue heelers over border collies.. a little more rugged and less dependent on eternal attention

Nesikep":9qlw9v0j said:
I thought that was your friend! I have always like blue heelers over border collies.. a little more rugged and less dependent on eternal attention

Hee Hee. That is a joke. Blue gave TT a hard time when he came over to the farm in early spring. I don't think he peed on TT but he sure got all four tires. :lol:

Great picture! As a person who has both a Blue Heeler as well as an Australian Shepard, I can tell you there is none more loyal!

TN Cattle Man":1ojf071k said:
Great picture! As a person who has both a Blue Heeler as well as an Australian Shepard, I can tell you there is none more loyal!

I get to be with him every day. He will be 4 in August. He stays with me all day, every day. Last evening, I was sitting out in the pasture. The cows below me on a hillside. Grazing as dusk was gathering around us. Blue sat beside me in that vigilant repose that is so typical of this breed. I frequently go by farms and sitting out front is the forever vigilant Blue Heeler. Always intently watching over the master's Castle and Kingdom!!!!

previous owners of our place also had blue heelers, and they make it known that it's THEIR place.. he'd basically draw a line in the sand and not let you passed it, and I wouldn't have wanted to try!

TennesseeTuxedo":2bzymvzq said:
Darn dog tore my jeans.

Ill mannered brute.

This reminds me of a joke Richard Pryor used to tell about Tudlems and Miss Rudolph. Miss Rudolph had a monkey with just one hand and she wore the other one around her neck. The monkey kept messing with Tudlems ears. Tudlems said " Miss Rudolph Miss Rudolph can you do something with the monkey" and Miss Rudolph replied " don't mind the monkey he lives here you're just visiting"
:D

Blue Dawg":32c50ike said:
TennesseeTuxedo":32c50ike said:
Darn dog tore my jeans.

Ill mannered brute.

This reminds me of a joke Richard Pryor used to tell about Tudlems and Miss Rudolph. Miss Rudolph had a monkey with just one hand and she wore the other one around her neck. The monkey kept messing with Tudlems ears. Tudlems said " Miss Rudolph Miss Rudolph can you do something with the monkey" and Miss Rudolph replied " don't mind the monkey he lives here you're just visiting"
:D

I didn't think it was possible to quote an old Richard Pryor routine without profanity.

Good job! :D

TT, I was at Double Diamond looking at heiffers last evening. Blue is a wuss compared to their red heeler. They locked him up before it was safe for me to be out on the property. Not kidding!!!

A shock collar or hotshot will teach a dog manners. A shock collar is the best because he doesn't know who or what hit him. I've had plenty of dog's that would catch you, but never one that would do it without being told. And they'd never take their eye's off of you. Females were always the worse for biting and acting up. Imagine that.

highgrit":3mu83hp4 said:
A shock collar or hotshot will teach a dog manners. A shock collar is the best because he doesn't know who or what hit him. I've had plenty of dog's that would catch you, but never one that would do it without being told. And they'd never take their eye's off of you. Females were always the worse for biting and acting up. Imagine that.

My in laws had a pair of Australian Shepherds that absolutely would not let a stranger out of his vehicle.

Latest posts