Time persons of the year......

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
Looks like his staff is going to be Obama 2.0. It is going to get real interesting quick as those city folks who supposedly got him elected God himself could not make them happy.

Attachments

• biden.jpg
    biden.jpg
    562.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Looks like his staff is going to be Obama 2.0. It is going to get real interesting quick as those city folks who supposedly got him elected God himself could not make them happy. How do you get Times person of the year when you have not done anything yet?
Not sure being "Person of the Year" is an honor or not. I found this list of past winners.
There are some bad people in that list. If I remember, Obama won a nobel peace prize as soon as he started. Don't remember what peace he contributed to. Looks like some of these are more "participation" awards than honors.
Still hope that Joe can survive for all 4 years without being removed. It only goes downhill from there. I am sure there are many people pushing him to the left. In todays climate, Obama would be considered a moderate.

The political press says that Republican insiders are thrilled with K Pamala. They think it will be very easy to find someone more likable than her to run in 2024. Their fear is Joe will not survive 4 years and she may get the sympathy vote.

No such thing as a financial conservative in either party when it comes to spending our money. He will have no choice but to try and buy himself credibility and that is being honest. The only answer he had to any question during his campaign was "We are going to spend x-number of trillions to address that issue". No politician of any party has the sack it takes to cut the spending that needs to be done. The promises and policies he has certainly will not lend themselves to that. You can't honestly say they do.

And yes I am always concerned about debt as every American should be. Mine as well as the government's. Problem is I don't think most Americans are in either case. To much of I am entitled not enough I will endure.

Also I wish I was smart enough to do links but do yourself a favor if your not familiar and look up Jeff Dunham's puppet Walter. The only difference is Walter is funny otherwise it is 2 identical dummies with somebody else telling them what to say.

Bet there both gone within a year.
For the sake of our country I hope they do well, but I hope their on party does not turn on them when the new wears off.
Also I wish I was smart enough to do links but do yourself a favor if your not familiar and look up Jeff Dunham's puppet Walter. The only difference is Walter is funny otherwise it is 2 identical dummies with somebody else telling them what to say.

Latest posts