Time of remembrance

Help Support CattleToday:

God bless those lost on that fateful day, and the families and loved ones they left behind. May we always remember; and honor those who valiantly worked in the aftermath to try and save any survivors. We must continue our efforts to fight against those that would try to destroy our democracy .

farmerjan":39kuq6na said:
God bless those lost on that fateful day, and the families and loved ones they left behind. May we always remember; and honor those who valiantly worked in the aftermath to try and save any survivors. We must continue our efforts to fight against those that would try to destroy our democracy .

That fight is on multiple fronts today from within and out.

God Bless this nation and the ideals upon which it was founded, those who survived that horrible day and those who fought to save them. A day that changed all our lives forever, at such a huge tragic cost.

I was thinking about 9/11 this morning. I don't know of anyone, provided they were old enough, that can't tell you exactly where they were when the heard the tragic news. Kind of like the news of JFK, Pearl Harbor, and the Challenger explosion, to name a few. Hope I don't live to see anything like this again. God Bless the families of the ones who lost their lives, may the innocent souls lost RIP, and thank you to all the heroes who came to the victims aid and survived.

Our Republic is under threat today, just as much or more than it was 17 years, more from within than from without though.
Let us not let those lives be in vain by not continuing the fight, or by submitting to those that wish to destroy us.

Nearly all New Yorkers (and many from NJ and CT) know either someone who died, or have a friend of a friend who did; or have a friend, family member or acquaintance who was a first responder. We have several first responders from our area who went down. A few have lost their battle due to the exposure they got; others are suffering from horrible health problems.
I cannot imagine what it takes to run into a burning building while others are running out.

Latest posts