Threats

Help Support CattleToday:

I recognize I am overly candid. To confess on a forum that I have absolutely no faith in a divine explanation for the universe has already unfolded.

I am just exactly what you see but you only see a small bit of me. Whether you like what you see or the part you don't, doesn't really put one penny in my pocket or take one from you.

I have no reputation that I need to service. I am completely at peace and comfortable with my position in life. If I am crazy, mentally ill or what ever, I hope it continues.

I have apparently offended many by my candid nature.

But consider, ask yourself, if I ever affronted anyone of you personally with perhaps the exception being TexasBred. I know Commercialfarmer feels I affronted him. I cannot make an oath on any divinity. All I can do is give you my word that there is not one single person on here that I harbor any ill will toward. I like each of you.

In that thread yesterday, I tried to be honest when Denver questioned me about the absence of my believe in a divinity. I took his questions as sincere. I attempted to explain that just because one does not believe in a divinity, does not mean they hate or have any motivation to act evil.

You are the ones whose actions are guided by your Christian tenets. I have only my conscious to follow.

In regard to the threat, call it what you will but there were a set of circumstances I reacted to.

OVER reacted.
backhoeboogie":15fs9no5 said:
I appreciate you folks clarifying this. I thought everything was about me :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Well, it is---sort of...........most of the time, but sometimes people............
[youtube]OS_2RRQZodw[/youtube]

Dang GB. Didn't know they had written songs about me too. And I aint the sharpest crayon in the box either.

inyati13":340l36l1 said:
I recognize I am overly candid. To confess on a forum that I have absolutely no faith in a divine explanation for the universe has already unfolded.

I am just exactly what you see but you only see a small bit of me. Whether you like what you see or the part you don't, doesn't really put one penny in my pocket or take one from you.

I have no reputation that I need to service. I am completely at peace and comfortable with my position in life. If I am crazy, mentally ill or what ever, I hope it continues.

I have apparently offended many by my candid nature.

But consider, ask yourself, if I ever affronted anyone of you personally with perhaps the exception being TexasBred. I know Commercialfarmer feels I affronted him. I cannot make an oath on any divinity. All I can do is give you my word that there is not one single person on here that I harbor any ill will toward. I like each of you.

In that thread yesterday, I tried to be honest when Denver questioned me about the absence of my believe in a divinity. I took his questions as sincere. I attempted to explain that just because one does not believe in a divinity, does not mean they hate or have any motivation to act evil.

You are the ones whose actions are guided by your Christian tenets. I have only my conscious to follow.

In regard to the threat, call it what you will but there were a set of circumstances I reacted to.
[youtube][/youtube]

Your words were quoted and kept. You edited your words once you noticed your oversight into calling us all idiots. So you asked them to delete the whole thread. They did.

Best thing to do when you are in a rut is to quit digging.

TennesseeTuxedo":2rw2427x said:
The question remains, what happened to the thread in question? The last post I saw was a touching letter Denvermartinfarm posted about a former customer who sent his family a check for $1,500. It got me thinking about some people in my life that I need to reach out and help while I'm able.
Yea, I kinda wish it would have lasted a little longer, that was just a neat story that I thought fit the conversation.

As far as the " threats " go the only thing I've said I was going to do is pray for the op, I don't think that's a threat, and if it is then to bad, can't no body stop me from that!

Red Bull Breeder":1il3eize said:
Inbred has been on here along time under a bunch of different names. He would argue with a sign post and gets banned quit often. But he sure as heck knows how to feed cattle.

Really a nice fella if you sort of get to know him. Just don't make a claim to him that you can't substantiate.

Bigfoot":2odwv9f2 said:
Noun 1. delusions of grandeur - a delusion (common in paranoia) that you are much greater and more powerful and influential than you really are
delusion, psychotic belief - (psychology) an erroneous belief that is held in the face of evidence to the contrary

Melt down in-----5,4,3,2,1

Add to that histrionic personality disorder. (The need to be the center of attention)

C'mon folks we do'nt need this needless nit-picking! If it is so bad for you just do not particapate in any discussion's. It isnt like we are face to face.

greybeard":2pquyhv4 said:
OVER reacted.
backhoeboogie":2pquyhv4 said:
I appreciate you folks clarifying this. I thought everything was about me :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

Well, it is---sort of...........most of the time, but sometimes people............
[youtube]OS_2RRQZodw[/youtube]

I've found that sometimes it's best to keep my mouth shut and then sometimes I open it and remove all doubt....... sometime times good.....sometimes not so good. That's a thought to ponder isn't it? Oh by the way, did I mention that being a good listener can be good for you almost all of the time.

Latest posts