Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cross-7":201f9t8n said:
How bout them Yankees
The Astro's did some damage early but the Yankees piled on 16 runs

Their pitching is suspect but their bullpen might carry them

Thoughts ?

I really don't follow baseball but I sure did enjoy the NCAA Basketball championship game Monday night of this week. I've never seen a game like that end with both teams hitting crucial 3 point baskets at the end.

I was happy for Nova and retired coach Massimino.

TennesseeTuxedo":1bog8q1d said:
Cross-7":1bog8q1d said:
How bout them Yankees

Thoughts ?

I really don't follow baseball but I sure did enjoy the NCAA Basketball championship game Monday night of this week. I've never seen a game like that end with both teams hitting crucial 3 point baskets at the end.

You don't want to know what I think about the Yankees. Although I'll root for them when they're playing the Cubs.

Rafter S":o87o0phe said:
TennesseeTuxedo":o87o0phe said:
Cross-7":o87o0phe said:
How bout them Yankees

Thoughts ?

You don't want to know what I think about the Yankees. Although I'll root for them when they're playing the Cubs.

Come on man! Really?????? :frowns:

13 pages is longer than I thought this thread was going to make it to begin with.

Before the lights go out, I just wanted to write my mark.

CF was here 4/7/2016.

While I'm at it, I'd like to start an awareness campaign for the predatory nature of the North Eastern Texas Black Bear. Through all of the wasted ban width, I saw no mention of the North Eastern Texas Black Bear as a possible predator of the new born bovine species and I find this offensive.

I think I may have to form a committee to petition our representatives to levy a dollar per head fee on cattle so that enough funds can be generated to right this wrong through an advertising campaign for the General Awareness of the Predatory Behavior of the North East Texas Black Bear. GAPBNETBB.

I'll be posting more about GAPBNETBB as details become available.

Thank you for your attention.

TennesseeTuxedo":1d0m87oh said:
Cross-7":1d0m87oh said:
How bout them Yankees

Thoughts ?

Im not much of a basketball fan, but I know that 8' guy that's named something world peace and " We talk'n about practice Iverson "

bball":1hv08vqu said:
Rafter S":1hv08vqu said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1hv08vqu said:

Come on man! Really?????? :frowns:

I'm a fan of athletes ( Trout) and hope not to offend but I'm a closet Cubs fan
I love the old park and the tradition.
Brings back childhood memories of back in the day Cubs at wrigley when that was the only baseball on tv

I'm a public Cubs fan. Grew up watching and listening to Harry. How can you root against a franchise that hasn't won a championship in over 100 years? People have lived and died waiting for that moment. I have seen the Irish win a natl championship, as well as Bulls, Blackhawks, Bears...just waiting for the Cubs (and I am concerned it might not happen in my lifetime).

bball":1grfwww5 said:
I'm a public Cubs fan. Grew up watching and listening to Harry. How can you root against a franchise that hasn't won a championship in over 100 years? People have lived and died waiting for that moment. I have seen the Irish win a natl championship, as well as Bulls, Blackhawks, Bears...just waiting for the Cubs (and I am concerned it might not happen in my lifetime).

Loved Harry !
Lots of young talent this year
I'm optimistic

Since we're talking sports, I've hauled hay with Robert Newhouse. Have lots of respect for his family.

backhoeboogie":2fe9h6eo said:
Since we're talking sports, I've hauled hay with Robert Newhouse. Have lots of respect for his family.

Powerhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts