thoughts on this product

Help Support CattleToday:

I have one and can't live without it. Do a search of this site, the topic has been well covered before.

Billy

thanks Mr. billy. I guess not too many others have this or know of those who use it. I really thought I would get more response than I did.

Have one. Excellent. The animal just walks off as if nothing ever happened, AI,Castration,De-horning, etc.

Search the board...a lot of comments. Yours is the first negative one and I don't understand the thought.

Vets recommend them for the animal and our safety.

Another style here;

http://www.cattleimmobilizer.com/howworks.htm

If i recall correctly there are more styles.... do a google.

Ask that vet what he uses to obtain semen samples?

Bet he will tell you he uses the electronic ejaculator...the same principle.

The RAU has an attachment for EJ also.

thanks preston.. I was thinking of purchasing one, but that vet kinda made me think. I still like the idea, and will probably get one anyway.

My only comment is that you still have to catch the cow and put her in the squeeze to insert the probe.

Depending on what I was wanting it for, I would go with a CapChur gun. Knock's them out where ever they are.

That Vet is probably a liberal. Get one,it works,and is more humane because you do not have to fight the cattle to do what needs to be done.Safer for you and the cattle,especially if you have to work them by yourself or with very little help. ;-) :cboy:

If I had one, it would be used more out of spite than out of necessity.

cfpinz

cfpinz... LOL. I know what you mean.. at times.. I would just love to have that shocker available....

Latest posts