This one is a must have.....

Help Support CattleToday:

hey Hoss im in we can take him right to that vet in Franklin Ky and have him collected.

I've never heard of a Field Bull. He looks like the next big thing. You'd better jump before ABS beats you to the punch.

HOSS":wg2wrexd said:
I'm going to buy this bull and sell semen from him.....any interest in a syndicate?
Herefords.US":wg2wrexd said:
A DEFINITE heifer bull - average born weight of 40 lb.!!!!!!!
I have some Brahman cross hefiers I wil be needing to breed so count me in also :clap: and HOSS I'll let you buy his calves if you think you might like to buy some feeders a bull like that on some good Brahman cross cow not much telling what them calves will do

WichitaLineMan":3dil3pf8 said:
I've never heard of a Field Bull. He looks like the next big thing. You'd better jump before ABS beats you to the punch.
well thankfully he aint a range bull,, else he'd be able to travel and cover more cows :cowboy:

bse":3f3idvj0 said:
hey Hoss im in we can take him right to that vet in Franklin Ky and have him collected.

Sounds like a plan. I think I will let you keep him at your place as I am slap out of room.....he can live cover your cows as compensation for your having to feed him :lol:

I think Jogeephus would pay big bucks to incorporate his great genetics into his Imbalancer program. :lol2:

Jeanne - Simme Valley":1twmee8j said:
Bummer, we must have missed out - page is no longer available, so I couldn't even get to look at him & drool.

Picture Demitriuos all grown up after 5 years on a Mojave desert pasture. This is a glorious animal that produces 5 to 6 weight yearlings and 40 pound birth weights. :shock:

BRYANT":31ooxxhd said:
HOSS":31ooxxhd said:
I'm going to buy this bull and sell semen from him.....any interest in a syndicate?
Herefords.US":31ooxxhd said:
A DEFINITE heifer bull - average born weight of 40 lb.!!!!!!!
I have some Brahman cross hefiers I wil be needing to breed so count me in also :clap: and HOSS I'll let you buy his calves if you think you might like to buy some feeders a bull like that on some good Brahman cross cow not much telling what them calves will do

BRYANT it would have to be an improvement....the Brimmer that is.....heck even a Zebu x holstien x jersey x Dexter cow would improve his calves :)

tncattle467":1pgi1fwp said:
HOSS":1pgi1fwp said:

http://www.golsn.com/listings/farm-live ... 29912.html

I reckon dude took the add down because he got blasted by some cattle today folks for having a crap bull. I didnt email him I just laughed but didnt contact him.

I've got a 5 year old bull that I need to sell - and I've been debating whether to use one of these type ads to attempt to sell him to someone - or just take him to the sale. It's one of those cases where sentiment is getting in the way of my doing the easy thing. I would just take him to the sale, but the bull is sound in every way and has done an excellent job for me. He's given me a number of good calves. I've kept a dozen heifers by him and have a couple more already born this year that I may keep. I've bred most of my heifers to him with no calving problems. He stays at home, on the job, and is really gentle. In short, I like the bull and I hate to see him go before he needs to go. With the bull I just bought and another youngster I've got coming on, plus the fact that I'm probably going to reduce my herd numbers by a few this year, I must sell him. Has anyone had good results with listing and selling older bulls through ads like this?

George

Herefords.US":1624dbsl said:
tncattle467":1624dbsl said:
HOSS":1624dbsl said:

http://www.golsn.com/listings/farm-live ... 29912.html

I reckon dude took the add down because he got blasted by some cattle today folks for having a crap bull. I didnt email him I just laughed but didnt contact him.

I've got a 5 year old bull that I need to sell - and I've been debating whether to use one of these type ads to attempt to sell him to someone - or just take him to the sale. It's one of those cases where sentiment is getting in the way of my doing the easy thing. I would just take him to the sale, but the bull is sound in every way and has done an excellent job for me. He's given me a number of good calves. I've kept a dozen heifers by him and have a couple more already born this year that I may keep. I've bred most of my heifers to him with no calving problems. He stays at home, on the job, and is really gentle. In short, I like the bull and I hate to see him go before he needs to go. With the bull I just bought and another youngster I've got coming on, plus the fact that I'm probably going to reduce my herd numbers by a few this year, I must sell him. Has anyone had good results with listing and selling older bulls through ads like this?

George

I've used the site that I posted to sell horses and other items. It was pretty effective. I sold a few bottle calves on there also. Lots of guys like me browse. At times there are some really nice bulls / cows / heifers on it.

Latest posts