this is no joke

Help Support CattleToday:

Hereford76

Reaction score
said i was 1,000,000th viewer or something like that - was that a trick or did i win a million bucks and ignore it cause i thought it would lead to a virus?

scared the sht out of me when it said you won,, i didnt know where the voice came from at first. not use to being yelled at on here.... well verbally anyway :cowboy:

Knew a man who was in the hospital that had won the lottery in Nigeria, I think it was.
He did not have use of a computer in the hospital. He wanted me to contact the lottery people on his behalf and let them know why he had not contacted them. He wanted to make sure they would hold his money for him.

I forget how much he had won, but it was a lot. He offered me several hundreds of thousand to do this for him.
I told him I just couldn't take his money. I just would not feel right about it.
I told him I was sure his winnings would be safe until he got out of the hospital.

I think I did a very honorabe thing by refusing to take his money. :nod:

Oh hey I make money every week just checking my emails. Just today I made $4.2 million. See:

"Dear Friend,

I am Brian Casey,an Attorney in Law,I would love to do some Legal Business wi
th you that will benefit you and i.I will also use this opportunity to crave you
r indulgence to assist me to handle an INHENRITANCE Worth 10.5 million USD of wh
ich at the end 40% will be your share 10% will go charity work while the balanc
e 50% will be for me.I want you to understand that you are not sending me any mo
ney.Please reply for more details.

Sincerely,

Brian Casey Esq."

I used to win those deals all the time. For a while I was winning the British national lottery every week. My luck has gone bad though since I haven;t won anything or been asked to help someone for a couple of months

Have any of you gotten the email from the lady whose husband has died and she can no longer take care of his dog and she has heard that I am a kind hearted soul who might be able to take possession of her late husband's dog? I have gotten several of those over the years with different names each time. No idea what the hook is, but its gotta be some kind of scam.

alexfarms":32cfu0x5 said:
Have any of you gotten the email from the lady whose husband has died and she can no longer take care of his dog and she has heard that I am a kind hearted soul who might be able to take possession of her late husband's dog? I have gotten several of those over the years with different names each time. No idea what the hook is, but its gotta be some kind of scam.
Haven;t seen that one. The common one now(4 -5 times day) is seeing my profile on facebook and wanting to get together. I owuldn;t even know how to get to facebook, just makes me wonder what this particular scam is

Got an e-mail from my uncle that he got mugged in Wales and needed money, was "really freaked out at the moment". If I hadn't known about this scam that statement alone was the tip-off - I can't ever see him saying that. :shock:

Guess if he really is stranded he's SOL :lol:

dun":1lrxdjp6 said:
alexfarms":1lrxdjp6 said:
Haven;t seen that one. The common one now(4 -5 times day) is seeing my profile on facebook and wanting to get together. I owuldn;t even know how to get to facebook, just makes me wonder what this particular scam is

Especially knowing how often you shave and attend to other personal hygine.It has to be a scam :help: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I was starting to get depressed, thought my luck was never gonna change. This time the voices were different. They said I won - finally. Now, if I was just smart enough to find out what it was and how to get it!

Just figured out why I haven;t been winning anything lately. The spamgaurd on the mail server has been routing them to trash

Latest posts