This bull good or bad?

Help Support CattleToday:

RedAngus121

Reaction score
1f5ef57c.jpg

this is a Heaven Sake Bull. at a year old. What do you think?

Got a lots of length and depth to him. Legs look OK Good bone.. Actually looks like he is drooping in the rump.

I like him. Looks a little showy to me (in a good way). He's got a nice coat on him, nice top, nice depth but he looks like he might could use a little more flank in him. He does look a little weak in his rear but overall I say he's good. :nod:

TurnThatCowLooseMaw":2zs6ng9n said:
. NO more reds please ive
seen enough.

Red Black there all the Same. a Few little Differances But the main one is I like my Cattle Red and yours Black But Other than that they are both Angus :cboy:

I like the bull. He shows some masculinity to him. Being a Heavenly bred animal he's not supposed to be thick. The daughters out of him should be terrific!

yep thats what i here. hope he has Some Nice Heifers.

his First Calves Should be Coming any Day now.

RedAngus121":14qb6tbx said:
yep thats what i here. hope he has Some Nice Heifers.

his First Calves Should be Coming any Day now.
Couldja post some pics once they start hittin the ground? I love lookin at em. :)

TurnThatCowLooseMaw":2ktdrwj8 said:
hatchett butt is what it looks like to me. NO more reds please ive seen enough.
If you don't like them then skip over them.
Your breed was red when it came to this country.

Bull lucks good, I don't like the back half of him all that much. Seems to be missing some guts. Maybe you can find some expert to tell you if he will throw mostly heifers or bulls?

ill be Finding out pretty Son the Cows he Bred Are pretty close to Calving. Should be Interesting to see how They turn out.

Everone Says Heaven Sake is Spose to breed Nice heifers.

this bull has no butt, looks kind of gant also. Looks to me like he needed some good feed to see what his true potential was.

Latest posts