Think she'll wait another monrh?

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
lori1.jpg

lori2.jpg

I think its the bloat. Ship her 2 me and I will have her cured in about a month then I'll bring her back

Maybe. Have her teats started filling out?

I wish that she were mine. She is a great cow with an awesome udder.

cmf1":3g3xof6d said:
That there is a fine looking cow!
What kind of birthweight does she normally deliver?
For 5 calves she's averaged 78 pounds her heaviest was 82 WW average 675 for both bulls and heifers

Farmgirl":9iite5t1 said:
Dun,

Is that a 79E daughter?

Thanks,
Farmgirl
Yes it is. By the time she was weaned her mothers udder had completely blown out, looked like a worn out Holstein. That's why I think that 79E can improve udders. It's big but it's well attached.

She reminds me of a black angus that I had, she had a really mean eye but was as docile as anything.

I have to agree with you Farmgirl ;-)

Based on her AI date she's not due until March 4
This is the cow that I had to have the vet AI because my arms were too short to reach the cervix and the plunger end of the gun was a hands length inside of her.

Farmgirl":v1lhqlrk said:
Good looking girl. She hasn't missed too many meals!

Farmgirl
She's just out on stockpiled fescue with the rest of the bred cows. No supplement, just grass and minerals

The cow in the back is due in 2 weeks, 2 weeks earlier then the tubby one in the front

L&R.jpg

:lol2: Goodness dun, they both look as big as ticks! I am guessing the white face will go first, just when I think mine can't get any bigger ~ they do. Good luck and I hope they give you pretty little heifers. :nod:

Nice Dun! At first, I thought that pic was taken in my place!!! Cedar trees, brown grass, rolling hills :D
Is she one with SIMM influence? Who did you AI her too?

Fire Sweep Ranch":2u7v4w3t said:
Nice Dun! At first, I thought that pic was taken in my place!!! Cedar trees, brown grass, rolling hills :D
Is she one with SIMM influence? Who did you AI her too?
She;s pure Red Angus and bred to the same. The Baldy is out of a black Angus cow (Granny) and sired by Autobahn bred to a "real" Hereford

Latest posts